Link da ladies man
Agreeably it's a little bit immature humour, I laughed at it and had a joke with link Etc.... Doesn't mean you guys need to though just thought I'd post it in an attempt to at least try and brighten up someone's day Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well if we are going there, I'm sure the whole staff gets a lot of minges every day.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Barkles
I also get minges, even though I'm not a staff member.

[Image: Badass+Squirtle_54fb83_3455568.gif]
(07-29-2014, 09:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: For those whom don't get this. This is what minge means :'The minge is not the actual vagina, but the hair surrounding the area. On the labia majora and the pubic mound. Loose, shaggy hair that is not neatly trimmed, and may be a little fragranced with 'girl perfume'.'

Looks like Ghost's done some hefty research on this..
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Link
(07-29-2014, 09:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: For those whom don't get this. This is what minge means :'The minge is not the actual vagina, but the hair surrounding the area. On the labia majora and the pubic mound. Loose, shaggy hair that is not neatly trimmed, and may be a little fragranced with 'girl perfume'.'
Oh, well I stand corrected.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-29-2014, 10:45 PM)Zan Wrote: Looks like Ghost's done some hefty research on this..

He didn't need to. It was already in his general knowledge. Minge knowledge was Ghost's best subject at school.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(07-29-2014, 09:09 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 08:15 PM)Jarz Wrote: I don't get it.
"Minge" means "vagina".

You may now proceed to laugh hysterically until your lungs give out.

ZOMGWTFBBQLOLLMAOROFL LINK LIKES PUBIC HAIR
Damn straight.

(07-29-2014, 10:55 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 10:45 PM)Zan Wrote: Looks like Ghost's done some hefty research on this..

He didn't need to. It was already in his general knowledge. Minge knowledge was Ghost's best subject at school.
[Image: agJIP.gif]
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Jordy, Zan
But... but v33x minges taste funny! Why would you want to go there link? :/
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Link