Unblacklist Weapon on Darker than Black
Hello,

i want to be unblacklisted from weapons.

Your name:Darker_Than_Black

Your blacklist ID:34972

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:17853090

Reason:Shooting an unarmed person

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Unfair and stupid situation.

Let me explain:

I was SRU member.
3 citizen broke intro Nexus.
They broke the Security gate at bottom.
The broke the Security keypad.
They had a Shotgun and they shoot in the air.
They went up the elevator.
When i came up, i shoot them, cuz:
1. They broke intro the Nexus.
2. They was heavily armed.
3. They shoot in the air.
4. On Radio was claimed that 3 armed persons are top with Shotguns, so when i arrive at top, i start shooting without ASK them kindly to follow me or give me a candy.

It was claimed as i shoot unarmed persons, becaus they did put the weapon away already.
But how i can know they put the weapons away - and they only did put the weapon away to not loos it.

So thats an absolutly not fair blacklist.
People break intro the Nexus, shoot around, are armed - and then cry about beeing killed - they try to raid, fail and iam guilty for shoot them becaus at the moment they put the gun away, i dont know about that ?

Last time i was blacklisted, i have been blacklisted becaus someone throw a molotov at me and i shoot exidently the wrong person - the mod dont want to discuss with me, just blacklist and dont care.

So why the fuck u dont even care for the member ?
Seriously, i tryed to discuss, all PREDITOR wanted to know was "was they armed the moment they shoot u?" he keep asking this question - no they wasnt, but:
They break to nexus, they had shotguns, they shoot around.
Yes but when you went up there, they were unarmed and you shot them down. Why hadnt you just arrested them? I don't know.
Cuz they was ARMED before.

Its not about the 3 hours without a weapon, its more about the decision on its own.

I cant understand its wrong - since:

When 3 people break intro ur house, they are armed with shotguns, u dont first shoot them and then have a look they dont wanted to kill u ?
And btw, i shoot ONE of them, then i notice they are unarmed and i stop shooting and i was about to handcuff them, but someone downstairs hit a button at elevator so i go downstairs. Then i was down at elevator, when i came up, u was there already and blacklist me for killing this one guy.
U still should keep in mind:
I killed one, becaus they was armed, break there and i had no idea he put his gun away now. When i saw they are unarmed, i did STOP shooting, otherwise all 3 of them would be dead, its not like i shoot them after i still see they are unarmed, cuz that would be worse, but i shoot them when i thought they STILL had the shotgun in the hand, when i know they dont have, i just aim them with the weapon and wanted to taze them - u know the guy told u he is hurt till 6 hp, so i did stop to shoot, and the other dude was beeing shoot too, i did hit all 3 but i did stop after see they are unarmed, just the first guy was in front of the elevator, he was like 1 meter from me and i just start shooting cuz i thought he have a shotgun, so he died.
Already expired.