Ban Request on Darker Than Black ( SRU TAKING CARS)
Thread Title: Ban Request on Darker Than Black

Name of player: Darker Than Black

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17853090

Time in GMT: 18:48

Server: v2p

Summary: was just going to get my car after someone told me where it was as it was stolen and as i went to it an SRU was picklocking it to take it away

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/tLk5gd63GEQ
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Wait a second, did i open ur car ? did i stole it ? Did i pick it ? Or i was just standing there ?
Watch the Serverlogs and u can see i didnt pick the damn car.

It was a different story:

A guy named Void told me someone stole his car.
I told him i will help him.
We drive around and search the car, we arrive this tunnel and i thought this might be his car.
I get out of my car, get stuck in the wall, that moment i stuck in the wall and this Void took my police car (he was police on his own), i asked him on ooc are u serious, and he say yes, he was demoted for that, i asked U to demote him and u ignore this, so the mayor demote him.
Why u just tell the half ? When u have made a video, u have everything on video.
U are such a dickhead.
Also u know i didnt stole ur car + i didnt open ur car + did i drove ur car ?
Nothing dude, nothing.
U just a liar, seriously, u have it on video and just shot a short cut where i stand with a picklock, writing to u that a officer stole MY car, not even locking or something, so seriously........
(07-29-2014, 07:20 PM)TOPBANANA Wrote: Wait a second, did i open ur car ? did i stole it ? Did i pick it ? Or i was just standing there ?
Watch the Serverlogs and u can see i didnt pick the damn car.

It was a different story:

A guy named Void told me someone stole his car.
I told him i will help him.
We drive around and search the car, we arrive this tunnel and i thought this might be his car.
I get out of my car, get stuck in the wall, that moment i stuck in the wall and this Void took my police car (he was police on his own), i asked him on ooc are u serious, and he say yes, he was demoted for that, i asked U to demote him and u ignore this, so the mayor demote him.
Why u just tell the half ? When u have made a video, u have everything on video.
U are such a dickhead.
Also u know i didnt stole ur car + i didnt open ur car + did i drove ur car ?
Nothing dude, nothing.
U just a liar, seriously, u have it on video and just shot a short cut where i stand with a picklock, writing to u that a officer stole MY car, not even locking or something, so seriously........

Well we will let the admins decide then...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Thank you for your statement "Darker Than Black".

Denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.