Team tanks - HTML Game (Don't worry, its better than my last).
Hello!

Once again, i have worked on a project for around a week now, and i've got to say this is much better than my last HTML game project which i was working on. (Even if it doesn't look like it.)

Finished the project this morning, put it on GameJolt and thought to myself, "Why not spread the word to the people of fearless".

Well, Team tanks is currently at alpha stage seeing as i have only been working on it for a week. I am creating it within construct 2, which is a program which allows you to create games with ease. (Which explains the lack of detail i have currently implemented.)

As it is in Alpha stage, i would like some feedback, and perhaps features to include which will make the game better. (Stating that the game currently looks terrible won't help. Tell me something i don't already know. Tounge)

As i know many of you from Fearless before i in-fact left. **COUGH** Got banned **COUGH** i would like you to do me a favour, and check it out, and give me some feedback if you have the time.

Thank you, and i hope you enjoy what i currently call, a premature game.

http://gamejolt.com/games/strategy-sim/t...0-1/30825/
fishy?
Pretty neat, gj
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
It's actually a fun little game. I only noticed a few minor bugs that didn't affect the game too badly. It's very good for an Alpha - Good job
Played it a little bit, was quite fun. Pretty good for an Alpha.
“The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.”
[Image: Garfsfn.png]
[Image: 2fcb15d75a.jpg]

I have 4 tanks bugged into 1, and I cannot get to that last tank right there.

Good job so far man.