Can't join Fearless RP (crash)
Bug 
Hey, FearlessRP
I am new to this wonderful server, but whenever I join (or try to)
It mysteriously crashes. Thinking
I guess DDOS attacks? right? Huh
By the way, I'm on a Macbook Air.
Wait, so what you are saying is when you join Fearless, the server crashes? Or do you mean when you try to join the server you crash?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(07-29-2014, 10:06 AM)Zecon Wrote: Wait, so what you are saying is when you join Fearless, the server crashes? Or do you mean when you try to join the server you crash?
I think I crash, not the server. Sad
Have you got all the Content for the server that you are playing on? If not, download that and follow the instructions on SoulRipper's thread.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(07-29-2014, 02:01 PM)Zecon Wrote: Have you got all the Content for the server that you are playing on? If not, download that and follow the instructions on SoulRipper's thread.
Yep, I have everything installed, map, spawnlist, and content pack.
Also fix pack?

Again, a screenshit of console would help ALOT.
Dont see why ppl never do that?

Note that when u have csgo the downloaded spawnlist wont work and may couse errors
I had the same problem dude, or well, i have the same problem.

I can fix it that way:

I join a singleplayer game before!
Just join GM_Construct or something, then join the Fearless Server!
Also its crash, when u will leave the fearless server and want to join another one.
U first have to close gmod, then u can join every other GMOD Server.

SO if u join Fearless:
Join singleplayer Map first.
After Fearless and want to play another Gmod Server: close gmod and restart gmod!

There u go, i was trying that for weeks dude >D
You will probably get a lot more help with this if you post in the Help and Support section, as this is not a server bug, but a client bug.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
This isn't really a server-side bug.
Alot of solutions for HL2 crashing are already provided in the Help & Support section.

Moved.