Banned for over a year now.
Your name: Munky

Your ban ID: 41379

Banned by: Freezak
Reason: "Massive RDM, you should know better." - Suspension extended.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you:

Evening, dear staff!

I have been away for more than a year for personal reasons, meanwhile - I have let my brother use my Steam account for gaming purposes.

Over a long period of time I have earned 10+ roleplay points by solid roleplay. I've been a proud member of this RP community since 2011.

It seems that my brother has caused quite a bit of damage while I wasn't here, including getting me banned on my favorite RP community, and I'm dearly sorry for the mess he probably has caused during his time playing.

I would very much appreciate if you consider un-banning my account according to the unfortunate given circumstances, so I can get back on the servers and have a good nostalgy roleplaying rush like the good ol' days Wink

Best Regards,
Munky.
I think because your brother did it you have to ask him why your account got banned and look it up in the ban list. but also i think that you should say that your brother has to make his own account to play with
Your account, your responsibility.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Enzyme

I know it is my responsibility and I'm so sorry for being stupid there. I just need this one chance.. I hope you'll consider giving me that chance.

Obviously, this will NEVER happen again.

Thank you.
Sorry, no.

Your account is your responsibility.