Nosgoth: A cool game to check out
I have recently started playing a game, Nosgoth. It has recently been released on steam and i thought i should share it with you guys! In the game itself.

The scenario that you are placed in is a 4V4. One team are vampires, while the other are Humans. The vampires have to kill the humans and get the most kills whereas its the same goal for the other team. Personally i prefer being a vampire as you can have a lot of fun with them Skeptical!

If anyone likes this game please let me know as i will be hosting a 4v4 with FL Members only. Obviously im not completely sure about it until i get 8 people to come along and play.

If this event happens in the future, it shall be a lot of fun and maybe we could have a couple more games.

You can currently buy this game very cheap on steam. I think there are 4 different packs. Each pack containing a bunch of bonus items.

Here is a video displaying the game!
Looks interesting but I still think that the entire vampire genre is more set for an RPG. Like Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines... R.I.P. old-school vampires.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Aligatorz