Gun Recoil.
This is a difficult topic to discuss. Many people have different views and opinions on this topic as everyone handles recoil in a different manor. For me, I have been used to hip firing and controlling the recoil... furthermore, I almost never have to use this technique as I don't get into many close quarter battles. I am not 100% sure what the pattern was like before this 'glitch' happened, but I can assure you that the recoil pattern you are getting at the moment is completely normal for some people, at least.
What I can suggest to do is practice controlling the recoil of the different weapons that you use. Moreover, you should start to use the right mouse button to look down the scope as you get an extreme accuracy boost. It is extremely difficult to compensate the recoil when aiming with the right mouse button... but It is a direct improvement from hip firing. You will receive a guaranteed edge on your opponent and more of your bullets will hit compared to the person returning fire.
Secondly, just as an added tip, aim for the head. According to Wood Chopper, a head shot with the Galail offers a 200% damage multiplier delivering 98 hp of damage to the opponent. This way, you can drop and enemy in 2 hits.

Hope I helped and enlightened you how to combat this 'glitch'.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(07-26-2014, 03:24 PM)Link66 Wrote: This is a difficult topic to discuss. Many people have different views and opinions on this topic as everyone handles recoil in a different manor. For me, I have been used to hip firing and controlling the recoil... furthermore, I almost never have to use this technique as I don't get into many close quarter battles. I am not 100% sure what the pattern was like before this 'glitch' happened, but I can assure you that the recoil pattern you are getting at the moment is completely normal for some people, at least.
What I can suggest to do is practice controlling the recoil of the different weapons that you use. Moreover, you should start to use the right mouse button to look down the scope as you get an extreme accuracy boost. It is extremely difficult to compensate the recoil when aiming with the right mouse button... but It is a direct improvement from hip firing. You will receive a guaranteed edge on your opponent and more of your bullets will hit compared to the person returning fire.
Secondly, just as an added tip, aim for the head. According to Wood Chopper, a head shot with the Galail offers a 200% damage multiplier delivering 98 hp of damage to the opponent. This way, you can drop and enemy in 2 hits.

Hope I helped and enlightened you how to combat this 'glitch'.

I appreciate the help and that's what I need to do from now on as I have no choice, but I can say one thing. I have never needed to ADS until now for the spread to be tight. Anyways, thanks for the help everyone Cheese.
I had the same problem as you.

What I did to fix it was delete the garrysmod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod. Then deleted Garry's mod from steam library.

Then I reinstalled Garry's mod and the CityRP contents again. And the problem is fixed for me.

It can be time consuming if you use this method.
(07-30-2014, 11:08 AM)Lord Quazar Wrote: I had the same problem as you.

What I did to fix it was delete the garrysmod folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod. Then deleted Garry's mod from steam library.

Then I reinstalled Garry's mod and the CityRP contents again. And the problem is fixed for me.

It can be time consuming if you use this method.
Alright, I'll try that as soon as my computer arrives. Hopefully it works Cheese.