Cars
Ok I walk around on any city rp map ok...
And I see people with their cars and the cars seem to have yellow blinking lights. I asked around and someone said its a admin but no admin was on and 6 cars had it on.. I want to know how to get it makes or look more realistic tbh
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] TyqaVenom's post:
  • EuanJ97
(07-25-2014, 07:01 PM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: Ok I walk around on any city rp map ok...
And I see people with their cars and the cars seem to have yellow blinking lights. I asked around and someone said its a admin but no admin was on and 6 cars had it on.. I want to know how to get it makes or look more realistic tbh

It's the car keys, you need to buy them, when you lock your car the hazard/indicator lights start flashing until you unlock it again
I thought it was just certain cars, such the BMW and the Lokus... Those are the only two that do it I believe
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
The following 2 users Like Tmdirtbike's post:
  • Suarez, Chumps
(07-25-2014, 08:06 PM)Tmdirtbike Wrote: I thought it was just certain cars, such the BMW and the Lokus... Those are the only two that do it I believe

Might be unsure
(07-25-2014, 08:10 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 08:06 PM)Tmdirtbike Wrote: I thought it was just certain cars, such the BMW and the Lokus... Those are the only two that do it I believe

Might be unsure
I thought all cars do that at first, but I realized, that the Lambo for example, doesn't have flashing lights. I know that the VW Golf MKII, Lokus, probably Volvo and the BMW have these flashing lights.
i have self control
It is just certain cars, I asked someone and they said that only the cars mentioned in the post above have flashing lights.