The Crew Closed Beta
[Image: 001.png]
Hello!
I have recently been given access to the Crew's closed Beta, its really good and I love it!

However, its a multiplayer game and I want some people to play with! did anyone else got a key?

also what do you guys think of the game? excited for the full release
?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I applied about 100 times for a key but no email came through, I have still seen and played the beta and, much like watch dogs, I feel that Ubisoft have 'hyped it up', giving it awesome adverts, making it look like a completely different game.
I don't even remember signing up for it, but yeah, I've got a key.

We can play sometime, feel free to hit me up in a PM.
What is the game about?
Isn't the BETA ending today?
I tried signing up several times, then I noticed it'll be closing today so didn't proceed.

I then looked it up on YT and meh... It looks rather dissapointing, also I've read the car handling isn't really there (yet, cause BETA). But the cars also don't look that great compared to even NFS:MW (2012) imo..
(07-25-2014, 09:20 PM)HellShell Wrote: What is the game about?

Racing game where you can drive pretty much to any notible place in the USA (Chicago, New York, LA, Grand Canyon Etc) really fun and I'm enjoying it loads

(07-25-2014, 10:00 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Isn't the BETA ending today?
I tried signing up several times, then I noticed it'll be closing today so didn't proceed.

I then looked it up on YT and meh... It looks rather dissapointing, also I've read the car handling isn't really there (yet, cause BETA). But the cars also don't look that great compared to even NFS:MW (2012) imo..

Yeah the handling is a bit arcady but decent enough for driving around, you can drift easily and certainly notice difference between tarmac dirt Etc

I must say, though the players car at least in my opinion is very good looking, especially on ultra but yeah defiantly lots of other games that beat it
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The crew, Was promised america, Never got it. 11/10 would crash again