Remove from record
Your name: Joram

Your ban ID: 39391

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Lagging the server with the use of hydraulics, custom vehicle, ignoring warnings to erase.

Involved: KPred, Narcotic, Me

Why we should unban you:
1. Hydraulics? No server was just lagging I know this for myself. In my opinion Narcotic hadn't been on long enough on the server to judge. Even without them it was lagging.

2. Custom Vechile. You couldn't sit in it. Nor was it control-able (exept physgun) I tried to make it work with hydraulics but that didn't work and I gave up. (Still got banned for it) at first I agreed with it but then I saw boats that actually worked and you could go forward and steer with them. Those players got an RP point! (My original thing I wanted to achieve with the build)

3. Ignoring warnings to erase. The guy warning me was KPred wich was back then a normal player with (no offense) sounded like a 9 year old constantly moaning I should remove it. All I tought of it is that it was annoying and I refused to listen to a normal player that was constantly screaming he would get an admin. I tought let the admin judge for himself. But narcotic went under disguise and banned me when I said to Kpred again I wouldn't listen to him

Now I understand it's gonna take some time because the member isn't staff anymore
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
After collaborating with KPred, no, this wasn't a mistake.
What parts were no mistake? All? Because I don't agree with a single one
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they're wrong.

The build was indeed a custom vehicle, not to add you were lucky it wasn't put down for FailRP as well.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck