SE4Ns Unban Request.
Exclamation 
Your name: SE4N

Your ban ID: 50785

Banned by: [FL] Enyzme

Reason: Abusing exploit to get under the map. Contrafarming. 11th ban.

Involved: Enzyme

Why we should unban you: Well when I actually go into the ' exploit ' I was just looking around to later on post a bug thing in the bug / whatever it is to report exploits. Now when I first got in I admit I put down 1 drug contraband because I guess I thought it would be smart to hide my contraband which I realize is a stupid thing to do seeming as I was in a glitched place. All I ask for is my ban to be lifted as I weren't even contraband farming and I was going to report this glitch as soon as I were going off fearless.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hope you get unbanned SE4N. I miss you on CityRP. I will be waiting for you Smile
Why should I unban you for a deliberate rulebreakage by exploiting a bug/issue?

This was your 11'th ban. You knew you were getting near your end on FL, and you chose to break the rules intentionally.
I see no reason what so ever to give you another chance. You've had enough chances, and your last ban was too serious for me to unban you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well first off all i was actually checking around in the glitch / exploit to later on report it.. How i abused it i don't know? I wasn't the one who was actually killing people in there it was my friend (no names) and no I never saw me coming to my 'end' on fearless.
I was literally gonna report it just after i went off i just wanna get back on man
First off all, your friend got banned.
I saw/heard that you were laughing along with your friend while he was shooting people. This only shows the attitude you have.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator