Who is Actor?
(07-22-2014, 09:17 PM)Fultz Wrote: I dont really understand what I just read but youve been here for a while now.

Hi again Actor.

What you read was, that I know how it is to be the "leading" one. Since i was Famous in the Counter Strike Source, scenes cause of my Moviemaking skills.

[Image: 34njghw.png]

I've been here for 2 years. What I am trying to explain is the players, kicking every other player down, just to get closer to an Admin. And I am explaining how I've been treated in some while now. (How people flames me, when Admins not there to observe how some of them really are) - And that i want changes for how we treat each other, its peoples decision whether to handle, or not to. Im just making a spark here, hehe.

I will always remember you for the RPP: "Quality Medic RP"

- Thanks for it once again, and Hi Fultz. Smile
I'm really confused as of what point you are trying to put across with this thread, but anyway:

Hey Actor.
(07-22-2014, 10:20 PM)zankaa222 Wrote: I'm really confused as of what point you are trying to put across with this thread, but anyway:

Hey Actor.

Hi Zankaa. What I'm trying to point out, is peoples behaviour, for a further explaination, read the thread again please. Smile
Em, I think the biggest confusion is why you are posting this in the newcomers section.

Oh well, you are still trying your best to give new players a better experience when they join the server but, I think that is a impossible journey.

Good luck!
Hello, welcome! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • actor
(07-22-2014, 10:40 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Em, I think the biggest confusion is why you are posting this in the newcomers section.

Oh well, you are still trying your best to give new players a better experience when they join the server but, I think that is a impossible journey.

Good luck!

[Image: 70e49f.png]

Winners dont quit, Bowie!

Oh, the Confusion must be my fault, I never used the "Newcomers" thread, as i stated. Thats why i told abit about myself hehe, and what my ambition were in Fearless!
Wish I could be positive and all that but you're just trying way too hard.
(07-23-2014, 12:12 AM)Jan Wrote: Wish I could be positive and all that but you're just trying way too hard.

Jan, I respect that you feel I am.

But even trying a bit harder, wont make any difference.

Im still doing, what Im doing, And it could annoy a few that as you say, I am trying to hard.

But it seems like nobody gives a damn any longer, so yea its better trying, than ignoring it, In my opinion.
It's better to see someone voice their concerns about the community in a bid to make it a better place rather than them saying nothing.

Very nice hello thread you've made. I've seen you a lot in-game doing several decent looking RP's. Just a shame I can't reward people who take part Tounge

Keep up the good work in-game and NEVER be afraid to voice your concerns as people are listening!
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • actor, Guy0544, Bowiii
Hey Act0r!

[Image: why_hello.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • actor