Admin/Mod Abuse from [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
Name: Tyran

Time/Date: 22:30 GMT/UTC, 21/07/14

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24399862

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR

Evidence: Unfortunately we used our microphones and have no written evidence. However, in saying that, this apparent "Moderator" has been nitpicking and trying to cause trouble for people before.

What happened:

Two of my friends and I had made a Fight Club and one of my friends was the "owner" and running it. The other friend and myself were black market dealers, and those being illegal, we decided to work in the Fight Club as operatives(Talking to people, offering them bets/fights) and Bartenders as a front.

We had announced, in an advert, that the Fight Club was open, however we were lacking fighters, so just to waste a bit of time while waiting for people to turn up and fight, the two of us that were Black Market Dealers had decided to have a little fight. Preditor decided to show up just as we started and immediately tried to find things to moan at us for. I believe he was totally unfair in what he did when he couldn't find anything too serious, he even went so far as to lie to another admin and tell them we were failRPing as Cage Fighters while in the BMD job, which we were not.

In the end, after I repeatedly demanded to speak to an Admin, I was blacklisted from the job and then when I told him if I was not unblacklisted I will take it further(To the forums), I was muted from OOC for ten minutes.

Having said all of that, I do not believe it was the OOC banning that was the abuse, or even so much the blacklisting, it was that the entire server was a shambles, because he wasn't doing his job, and he had decided to come and harass us, and find excuses to moan.
Please re-write your thread by following the Rules for Report. Do not forget the template provided in the link.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Riiight. You were fail rping as BMDs fighting in a cage match. And when I confronted you. You both started arguing with me demanding "Your a mod, I wont listen to you. Ill talk to an admin" And after you kept refusing I blacklisted you. From their you kept arguing about in OOC and I told you to drop the argument yet you refused. So I blacklisted you because you kept arguing in OOC.
Sorry, Infernaw. I've read that thread and hope this is acceptable for you.

I'm not going to argue with you here, I've made this thread to announce what you've been up to, so the admins can decide, not so we can continue this argument.
A moderator is a representative of the staff and you will listen to him.
I'm pretty sure that's not the professional way to deal with it, but alright, for the sake of avoiding argument, whatever.
Abuse case closed, no abuse noted.

Closing notes:
Roleplaying a "Fight Club" is a very slippery slope and would require an excellent degree of skill, which judging from your explanation of the event you lacked. Furthermore, staff disrespect will not be tolerated.