Ban on Kpred
I got pulled over by a cop he asked us to get out. my friend got out (Georgy) and then I got out. My friends internet sucks and is laggy, he miss clicks and punches the cop and gets chased. the cop never cuffed me and wasn't concerned with me had never even looked my way so I pulled my already "in inventory" weapon out and killed him and then during a stand off with another cop following the murder of this cop he takes us up on the roof and asked us why we did what we did. My friend is saying sorry sorry I didn't mean to punch you and I missed clicked im sorry man. while my friend was explaining him self, mid sentence the admin banned him. he didn't even give him the time to explain, he even asked him why and while he was saying it he says Liar and bans him. then he asked me why I did what I did and I get one sentence out and he bans me also. I didnt break any rule that im aware of and neither did my friend and to top it off the admin asked us to explain ourselves and both of us while in mid sentence banned us, didn't even hear what we had to say... the admin is Kpred.
Follow admin abuse rules and use Template
I like the peom tho lol...

wait up im fixing it

Name:

Time/Date:7/22/2014 around 6am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24527440

Name of Administrator: [FL] Kpred

Evidence: I got pulled over by a cop he asked us to get out. my friend got out (Georgy) and then I got out. My friends internet sucks and is laggy, he miss clicks and punches the cop and gets chased. the cop never cuffed me and wasn't concerned with me had never even looked my way so I pulled my already "in inventory" weapon out and killed him and then during a stand off with another cop following the murder of this cop he takes us up on the roof and asked us why we did what we did. My friend is saying sorry sorry I didn't mean to punch you and I missed clicked im sorry man. while my friend was explaining him self, mid sentence the admin banned him. he didn't even give him the time to explain, he even asked him why and while he was saying it he says Liar and bans him. then he asked me why I did what I did and I get one sentence out and he bans me also. I didnt break any rule that im aware of and neither did my friend and to top it off the admin asked us to explain ourselves and both of us while in mid sentence banned us, didn't even hear what we had to say. my friend can vouch for me.
Please edit the first post with the correct post. And post evidence of the case.
Closed.

User failed to correctly use the template.