Blacklist on props, toolguns and physgun
Your name: [NEeXus]

Your blacklist ID: 15784, 15783, 15782 and 15785

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48570682

Reason: chair abusing into restricted spots on the map (secret room), contrafarming as the president

Staff member who blacklisted you: Jokhah

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because I have learned from it and it does not happen again. From now on I will
behave like any other player too! Also, I wanted to still did for the
Excuse. It would be nice if you take me from the blacklist.

Fabian/NEeXus
srry for my english..
Please be patient as the banning administrator is no longer a staffmember on FL.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm pretty sure I remember this one as one of the textbook searches I would make as an admin due to you. If I remember correctly were were the president in the secret room on v2p. So why are you attempting to appeal this now? What is there going to be to make me change my mind on something that was so blatantly against the rules? In the secret room there is a sign on the wall that tells you your in the secret room and the only way to get there is to intentionally try to get there due to the distance of it from normal room ceilings.
Hmm. Did you think I was long gone and you'd get away with me not being involved? If this hits 7 days without your reply from your last post, I just want this denied and closed
No :/
Denied.

Closing notes:

The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator