Currency Exchange
OOC
Late last night I decided to make a small roleplay dupe, so I went on the build. The next day I roleplayed it, surprisingly it was actually quite fun.

IC
The Currency Exchange is a small shop in the middle of EvoCity, which deals with the exchange of currency for holidays/trips. It exchanges the currencies at the standard, up to date rate (with a small amount of interest), and practically can trade any currency to another. Tommy Piccolo, a middle-aged man, runs the store on his own.

History

The Currency Exchange has been running successful for 15 years, all run by Tommy Piccolo, who owns his self-employed business. Customers came and went, and Tommy ran it successfully and smoothly. He hasn't needed any help to run it for the time it's been open. The locals always come to this exchange store to change up their money for a time away, then always recommend him to others. However, 5 years ago, something terrible happened. Whilst the town was quiet, a biker gang that were passing by ransacked and destroyed his store in search for loot, then left. When Tommy found out the next morning, he was devastated and lost for words. The locals, being a supportive community, helped Piccolo set up his store once again. Within a few weeks, he was back on his feet again. Since then, Tommy has ran it the same way for years.

Note: This story is not attached/affiliated with my character's back story.

Photos:

[Image: otByvOM.jpg]
[Image: iGLN8BX.jpg]
[Image: jbWQrUR.jpg]
[Image: qiE8Hdj.jpg]
[Image: ez4w6jA.jpg]

Thank you for reading! I'll probably be roleplaying this again as it was so much fun, you might see me there! Wink
The following 5 users Like Zan's post:
  • Link, Blurr, Von Tempski, Ivan Tempski, Chech
I saw this in game! Good work guys!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Zan
Saw this and wanted to try it, unfortunately my internet said no and couldn't stay on the sever for more than 5 minutes.

Looked very unique
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Zan
Look like a very good role play and is very original hope you enjoyed it Smile
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Zan
I was on the server when this was running, nice job Zan; keep up the amazing work!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Zan
I've done this before but at the bank, it's very fun to do.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Zan
Looks fun, nice job!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Zan
I loved doing this RP, we need to do it again!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Zan
Looks good!
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • Zan
I was on the Build Server when you were building this. I was wondering what It was.

Good job looks really nice!
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Zan