Ban Request on [FL] Venom
Final Comment

Your words twisting.

Previous: We are not on a team but separate agencies allied with the government at the time.

Now: There was a new president therefore you were never authorized as FBI and we lost our contract also.

Perhaps i didn't have permission as a FBI Agent at the time Taylor died and regained position, but i didn't do anything wrong but carrying the job name. I didn't shoot back at you, even though you fired at us.

Means you shot at us as Non-Governmental? But you claimed you were Governmental Workers. I dont really understand..

Previous: So here is the short story.

We were a government agency that was approved by the president which she even radioed in. And, in the shootout, the president herself was saying for all of you to back off.

Now: We found out by asking Taylor that you demanded Taylor over /pradio to "Call The Units Back" (Which means me and the Officers.) Which you didn't mention in the start. You were saying this as she was the President the entire time, and called us back because you were Taylors allied. ( Which we found out you weren't either, and you approved this aswell )

Venom broke FearRP and lied about it: Also the FearRP you seem to fail to understand. We were behind thick glass across a whole hallway.

My proofs of Venom lying: Its funny how we can't point through the glass, and that FearRP can't comply in that way, because its a thick glass, where bullets can't penetrate. But you can surely shoot through it. (Listen and you can hear the bullets coming from your direction, plus the "glass sound)

Watching this repeatly will prove me right.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knHh43yT...e=youtu.be

You ranks
: American Military. - Russian Military doesn't carry American Ranks do they? answer: No.

Theres a difference between being FBI united with Officers against people who were not authorized as Government workers, but still carried guns.

What you actually did was to tell me in the start of this, that you were a Government worker.

You're pulling yourself away now.

It was FailRP

- You were United Defence Agency which was not approved by the Government (Taylor) at that time the shooting started (You were not approved with guns either) So our raid at your facility (Which is your excuse for shooting Officers) would've been approved anyhow ( You had gasmasks and had 3 AK's showing off in publicity means FBI and Officers shouldn't've reacted different.) Even though you think what we did was wrong, it wasn't and i'll stay on that fact. And Venom the way you acted in the start was way to Agressive, you could've done it much easier by going down to me, show me (RP way) the President's Approval for your Allowance to have guns, and much more but you didn't you wanted to do it way more aggressive.
And you kinda demanded over pradio, for Taylor to pull back her Units, without even being in The Government, which is FailRP.

"
TaylorSunseri: now one of my best fiends is mad at me
[FL:RP] Actor: Whos that?
[FL:RP] Actor: And he is mad for telling the truth i guess?
"
(I got ignored after that, for asking who were getting mad at her, her reputation are getting played with here in my opinion, for covering justice, I understand Taylor, and would've reacted the same way)

Are Taylors' friends getting mad at her, for helping in a moment of truth?

I dont care whether you're an admin or not, you broke the rules, and in my opinion it needs justice, means you need to get punished for what you've done.

I'll end this thread here, and let the Admins investigate and take a decision, .

Sincerly Actor

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by actor - 07-21-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by Venom - 07-21-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by actor - 07-21-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by Pavilion - 07-21-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by Venom - 07-21-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by actor - 07-21-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by Venom - 07-21-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by actor - 07-21-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by Venom - 07-21-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Ban Request on [FL] Venom - by actor - 07-21-2014, 07:52 PM