Ban Request on [FL] Venom
(07-24-2014, 05:13 PM)Futilelamb Wrote: You are entitled to your own opinion, to whatever your form of justice is but please don't go around imposing it on people, if the server thinks your capable of such a thing they would make you a staff member. Before you say something like "I don't need to be a staff member to do my part to better the server."(witch is correct) Allow me to point out to you how many times I had to tell you to stop doing something because it was breaking a rule you where "unaware" of. This was only but less than a month ago as well, me have known you personally, I think you need to make sure you can go a while without breaking even the most basic rules before imposing them unto others.

Quote: me have known you personally, I think you need to make sure you can go a while without breaking even the most basic rules before imposing them unto others.

You haven't known me aswell as my other friends (Seeing me in progress). You have not seen my proceeding in the Fearless Community, cause you've ignored this as a matter of fact. So I disagree, you haven't known me personally. What you're doing now, is not what a really "friend" does. I dont see you "explaining me" neither "teaching me" I see you insulting me, thats what a Justice Member is aswell (Has nothing with Staff status to do eitherway) they way you're treating me, is just embarrasing. You and I both know you're insulting me. How you do this? You're clearifying that I "do not know the rules" (Because I posted a BR on your Friend Venom) - You abused this thread, not to defend what Venom / UDA did or didn't. You abused it to go straight at me. And In my opinion that is immature. ( First of you defended Venoms case which was acceptable - Afterwards you Edited the thread, and went straight at me)

1: What you just stated there, has nothing with the Ban Request to do, And as for me It sounded more like a "personal problem" ( Caude I've made a BR on Venom. )And is completely irrelevant for this thread.

2: To answer what you stated, when going Inactive from Fearless I've forgotten the rules one bit after another, I clearly taught myself, and read the rules several times, to clear up on it. (I wont denie that you helped me back then But you're making it sound like you know everything And I dont now anything, that you're better positioned at the Admins than I am/will ever be.) - Its about 1 month since, last time I didn't remember the basic rules. So what you're stating doesn't make sense. ( Since I posted a BR on an admin I must have knowledge about the subject dont you think? )

You should know that no matter what, rules complies at all times (Answer to your thread)

3: You didn't really respect me putting out, that I wanted this closed and the admins to take the decision. You really did everything you could, just to make sure i Replied to go upon my own word.

Would you respect what I said before? You could've replied this thread longer time ago.

Thank You.
It's Unfortunate that you think I'm personally attacking you when all I've done is provide necessary examples to clarify what happened, as for you not knowing the rules I stand by this in regards to the two I stated above. Had you known those rules and continued to create this ban request I only assume you have a personal grudge in this. Furthermore, I am disappointed in your claims that I'm bi-est toward Venom being that I'm his friend, You have a tendency to dismiss apposing opinion as immature or bi-est toward anyone not in your favor. I have my own opinions and I plan to share them as I was involved in this as well. I would not insult anyone who defended your case because that's how debate works. Now I would like to see your real rebuttal to my previous statements that in my opinion completely nullify your whole case. As for not replying sooner, last I checked this was closed. why check back?

To answer the second half of your post I did not care if you replied, and would prefer you don't if you do not have anything useful to say in your defense of my accusations. Now about respecting what you said prior, Respect must be given in order to be received.
1. You will stay on topic and stop having a conversation among yourselves. This is not a board for "general discussion", take it to PM.
2. The "AK accusation" is completely void. Please don't try to push it further (as I told you in my reply to your PM).
3. The topic of the discussion here is an abuse accusation against Venom, stay on that topic.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
No involvement with the current case.
(07-25-2014, 10:59 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote: 1. You will stay on topic and stop having a conversation among yourselves. This is not a board for "general discussion", take it to PM.
2. The "AK accusation" is completely void. Please don't try to push it further (as I told you in my reply to your PM).
3. The topic of the discussion here is an abuse accusation against Venom, stay on that topic.

Like I said before, I've stated enough reasons.

I would like this thread to be decided, whether Im wrong or not.
I've already proven that Venom used bad excuses to save himself, he broke fearrp.

His excuse for the fearrp not to comply: Thick glass (Bulletproof)
But he and his entire team shot through the glass, and damaged us (Government)

Venom knew he Lie, and that might be one of the reasons he aren't replying anymore. (Floodify mentioned the Bulletproof glass, Venom took it in advantage even through he knew he shot through it)

I dont wanna answer any more questions as i said at my last comment the decision is the staffs.

*Writing from My Phone since my router crashed, I cant acces the internet at This moment*
Abuse case closed.

Points that will be ignored:
- Weapon choice
- Bulletproof glass

However, no government agency would open fire on another government agency. Such behaviour was not befitting an administrator and Venom will be reminded of the RP standards of an administrators position.