What do you think of this intro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCfPZ9b8G2Y

Tell me what u think Cheese
Well made and nice effects, but you should make it shorter. 5 seconds should be absolute max for an intro, it just gets annoying otherwise.
Also, as I looked through the comments on your videos, I noticed your replies to people giving you some criticism. My tip is to take it all in, even if they are being rude about it, because I have noticed that your replies are not making the situation any better either. Try taking it all in as constructive criticism, or you'll get no where Wink

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Trash.
(07-21-2014, 11:18 AM)Jan Wrote: Trash.

How about adding some constructive criticism instead of just straight out insulting the guy?
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Chech, Kpred, Guy0544, DougisBest, Ms. Mudpie
You should add R.I.P Headphones users too. Damn that sudden music scared me a little XD, otherwise it looks great, atleast its better then anything I'l ever manage to do...
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • mgdwszx
Sorry bro, don't wanna hurt ya' but it's simply bad. It's the same intro you see with most amateur YouTubers; A colorful background, dust particles, a bouncing text and typically dupstep, techno or house. It's the same shit everyday.

You have the talent to actually use that software, so if I were you, put some more work into, bite a pillow if it gets too frustrating. Try to make somethin... unique.
The following 2 users Like ChrilLe's post:
  • Nadrickk, Ms. Mudpie
It's decent, but honestly I don't think anyone gives two shits about intros. They just want to get to the actual content of the video.
Instead I'd use it as an outro, you're not really annoying the viewer and they'll have a better chance of remembering your name when they leave.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Noble
Looking around on Youtube and even the sidebar from this video its clear that you stole the video from someone else and just added your name to it.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(07-23-2014, 07:16 PM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: Looking around on Youtube and even the sidebar from this video its clear that you stole the video from someone else and just added your name to it.
Its just a preset
Jesus H Christ I can't see or hear after that

Tips:
-tone down music seriously it's midnight and I nearly had a heart attack from the volume
-less in your face stuff like the bouncing text and shite particle effects
- go more original this intro type is used by every xxPr0El1TEzXXzxxxx kid out there what makes your channel different? Use what makes it different to make the intro
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]