Unblacklist - nommy_apples 10 hours - what for ?
Code:
[b]Your name:[nommy_apples]

[b]Your blacklist ID:[34289]

[b]Steam ID:[STEAM_0:0:58553706]

[b]Reason:[FailRP as officer]

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL]Fultz

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted:[OK well im not sure what i could have done to receive a 10 hour blacklist - in the situation i hat tazed a gun dealer who was punching me andd i cuffed him then about 3 rebels were runnibg around screaming random taze and all matter of stuff so i warranted the guy and got demoted to citizen- then i was banned for a seperate reason and blacklisted from officer even when i was a citizen ?]
What you did was nonstop camera spamming as a police officer. A gun dealer said stop, you did not stop and then he punched you. You then taze him and begin arresting him for punching you.
(07-21-2014, 03:17 PM)Fultz Wrote: What you did was nonstop camera spamming as a police officer. A gun dealer said stop, you did not stop and then he punched you. You then taze him and begin arresting him for punching you.

He broke the law by assaulting me - i did not , furthermore i hardly think 10 hours is fair just for camera span as the arrest was completely justified.
You were spamming camera flash into someone's eyes, ignored them when they asked to stop and started to arrest them for punching you.

Complete fail rp on your part time is fair.

Denied.