Most Famous FL Player
I'm on Google.....that's kinda a big deal...

In all seriousness. I have been an extra in a few things. And I work in Her Majesties passport office. So that makes me the worlds most hated man.....on a daily basis...
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Ciryl, Suarez
This thread is still a thing? Oh well...
I've been in the newspaper quite a few times, for stuff I've done inside and outside of school. I've also won a public speaking speech competition but anything else must not be disclosed for reasons of boasting.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
been in ze paper about 30 times and dunno what else.
Well, I know an Olympic Gymnast, Sam Oldham, other than that, well, I am known by FL and a few School friends
Well i was on news on elementary school they were interviewing us about the food quality and i said "it tastes like poop" im glad that my parents didnt watch the news that day i was so scared :3
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
The following 1 user Likes Thumbe's post:
  • RK-Fin
I was in a clip of Korma's compilation.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

I'm famous in my year for being able to type whilst blindfolded. I've also been on national news when the Olympic Torch landed, I was there and saw the plane, torch and the cauldron being lit.
(07-31-2014, 10:14 PM)Preditor Wrote: I was on the news for lazer tag on my 10th bday. And I dont get on the news. I MAKE THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6eIqf9mDFY
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I'll tell you guys when i get famous
Do I win?