Ban Request
Ban Request on T-Velociraptorus Rex

In game name is: La quenelle

I cannot find the Steam ID because of a wierd E, but I took a Screenshot of the List. You can find it there. I have not tampered with it even to show the person, but find the Police Officer with the In Game name of "La Quenelle"

Time in GMT is around 4:15PM GMT

It happened on v2d

Summary: Basically, me and my RP Brother in game, we had contra in the hotel room. He wanted me to give him a gun, so we said in the hotel room. When we opened the door, someone tryed to get in (La quenelle) and my in game brother told her to go away and hit her. So she pulled out a Knife at HIM, not at me. So I pulled out my gun and started shooting her, so she ran away. Police heard it and came so I shot the police too. So then after I have him a gun, we went out and they were waiting for us and we died. After our NLR was over we returned to my house. When we heard his Contraband being destroyed, we locked and loaded and went over to his room. When we went in, people where there with guns. Her and some other officer, and it started a shootout. My in game brother died, but I was still alive and won the gunfight. So I went to my room. Like 3 minutes later they showed up (Without a warrant, and it was Her and some fireman) tazed me (I'm glad it was a taze so I could take screenshots) The fireman broke in with an Axe, and she tazed me and destroyed my Contra. She random raided, broke NLR and RDMed me (Technically) because she had no warrant. Thats it.

Evidence:
I have screenshots. Please reply to how I am gonna show them to you.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Post the screenshots on an image hosting website, such as imgur.
Here are the Images Link

http://thebanimages.imgur.com/all/
Click here to rep me!
They are not publicly view-able..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I have never used Imgur. How do I make them Viewable

Try this

http://imgur.com/user/ThebanIMages
Click here to rep me!
Still not working - Remake in future if still relevant.