[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation
OOC Information

Steam name: Conn
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11409226
Hours: 15 - Though I played prior to the GM13 Update and had a good 200 hours. 
(Was an old, different account, however, so I have no proof or record, sorry.)
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 5 Hour Weapons Blacklist. (Though I plan to fight it, as I do not personally feel it was fair.)
Define your english from 1-10: 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 10
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yes, Extensively.
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 9
References we can contact: None, Coming back. (Played in 2010, prior to GMod 13 consistently and constantly)

IC Information

Name: Jonathon Steel
Weight: 198.23 lbs
Address: Hotel 4 on 1st Street.
Why do you want to join MSC?: Falling into a deep, depressive state, I've attended several psychological sessions with a trusted doctor assigned by the state as a way to keep me out of jail from my dealing with the rebel underground. As an Ex-Cop, and former Military Officer I feel my skills, both in leadership, morale, and weaponry - I could provide the proper talent to the organization while staying occupied and financially stable.
Why should MSC choose you?: I have the experience, talent, discipline, and motivation that I know the MSC is looking for.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: Leadership, morale, and the my analytically personality has the potential to bring a boost of structure and reputation, even in the lowest of contexts, to the MSC. Some may argue any can bring this, but I have the undying motivation due to my background, and feel I can bring 110% to the table.
Sign: Jonathon Steel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mist Security Corporation - by Jordy - 07-19-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - by Marx - 01-01-2015, 05:39 PM