[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation
OOC Information

Steam name:_Rene_
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70568779
Hours:300+ (not sure ill update this later)
Bans:Now i got 8 bans but im on thiy community for 1-2 years and i have donated 2 times so yeah .
Blacklists: 13 (Pls have in mind that im here for 1-2 years)
Define your english from 1-10: 10 ,i know english wey well
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 7 when alone but whit group which know the rules and know how to RP 10 i can get into the role.
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Do u mean playtime of Gmod or FL ? -Gmod 1000h FL-araund 300
Have you read the Mist rules?:Yes i did
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10:Server 8 forums 2,if needed i can be more often on them
References we can contact:

IC Information

Name:John
Weight:68
Adress:Street Of fearles 23
Why do you want to join MSC?:Cuz i love the idea of private military i think that AWESOMEEE cuz when u see someone who has 6 armed man guarding him u wouldnt touch him and i love to provide that feeling to someone and earn money by doing that CheeseD
Why should MSC choose you?:Cuz im awesome driver whit 3 cars im donator so i have suits i can rec i have yt channel whit 30+subs so i could advertise (https://www.youtube.com/user/FilmSectoRene)
What advantages can you bring to Mist:I have a lot of cool dupes and i have a lot of skill (driving ones shooting)ONE NOTE im from Armium Services 3nd agent but the cal is not active any more u can ask actor or susliks if u dont trust me Cheese
Sign:Rene

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mist Security Corporation - by Jordy - 07-19-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - by _Rene_ - 08-19-2014, 08:48 AM