[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation
[Image: R2JzRQO.png?1]

**You find a sealed letter, written neatly and placed delicately onto your desk. You notice a familiar name on the front so read on.**

Spoiler :
OOC Information

Steam name: Jamster
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50667486
Hours: 215
Bans: 1 - healing in a raid (within 30 mins of first join)
Blacklists: 3x PTE (All three minor offences and one I would still dispute)
Define your english from 1-10: Solid 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 7-9
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes (over 200)
Have you read the Mist rules?: I have indeed
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: Servers 6-7 Forum 10
References we can contact: Qerhem, Daley, [FL:RP]Raptor, [FL:RP]Megascotty, [FL:RP]EuanJ97, Ivan Tempski, Walrus The Overlord, [FL:RP]Beast, [FL:RP]Torgamer, [PG]Dauntless, [FL:RP]EvilMat360

IC Information

Name: John 'Jam' Smith
Weight: 137 Pounds
Address: 25, Evo City apartments, 3rd Floor, Evo-City
Why do you want to join MSC?: To, yet again, be part of a powerful and well organised organisation and be accepted into a family of hard working individuals. I was to bring all the skills I have to a quickly developing security organisation to aid and help in future assignments.
Why should MSC choose you?: I can bring many things to the organisation past the basic skills. I can bring my quick wit and heavy knowledge of IT to develop new systems and develop existing databases. I can also bring my extensive education, which encompasses an Oxford qualification.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: A vast and extensive knowledge of IT, quick wit and organisation skills.
Sign: John Smith

The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Imperator, Ivan Tempski

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mist Security Corporation - by Jordy - 07-19-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - by James_Gaff - 08-15-2014, 10:29 PM