[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation

Applications

Conn:

**You open an envelope that appeared in your mailbox**

Good day Mr. Steel. 
We here at the M.S.C Recruitment center recently reviewed your application to our PMC, and we decided that you were to be accepted. Not into the clan, but you are accepted to get interviewed as we need more information about you. You may contact any recruitment officer for this matter both at our headquarters (IG) or at our website. (Via steam) We hope you have a nice week.

Sincerely Bruce G. Collins.

OOC: You are accepted for step two into getting into M.S.C. You can contact me ([FL:RP] Hillerbear) or another recruitment officer (Currently [FL:RP] Tomsn!pes) IG or via steam. 

Razz:

**You open an envelope that appeared in your mailbox**

Good day Mr. Bretsky.
We here at the M.S.C recruitment center recently reviewed your application to our PMC, and we decided that you are declined. This is because we just dont see an opportunity for you in our corporation and/or you are unfit for recruitment. We are very sorry to announce this to you, and wish you the best of luck in the future.
Note: You may re-apply in one month.

OOC: The problem is that when we guarded you today we noticed a big sence of inmaturity. This isn't what we seek in the clan. What we seek is players who can RP probably and decide what is and what isnt failRP ect. Thank you for applying though.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Name of company: Brostleback Corporation

HQ Adress: 4895 Main Street, Evo City, 09528

Sign: Jack J. Mondays
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

As of today (04.01.2014) Mist Security Corporation are allied with Brostleback Corporation. Today morning CEO Bruce G. Collins and Brostleback CEO Jack Mondays came to an agreement to share benefits in an efficent way.
This terms count:
- Both corporations share information with eachother.
- Each corporation gets 50% off on the others service prices. 
- Each corporation share information with eachother.
- Each corporation work as a co-part of any war declared with either MSC or BBS. (Defensive Treaty)

Have a nice week
Bruce G. Collins, CEO 
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Reebs
OOC Information
Steam name: Gabe Noodle (It has a picture of a spoon with cereal) 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42359434
Age: 13 (My voice is high so I might not use mic, also because my mic is crap)
Hours: 117
Bans: 5 (I want to talk about 3 of them)
Blacklists: 1
Define your english from 1-10: 9
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 6
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yes
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 5
References we can contact: [email protected], [email protected], and on Steam
IC Information
Name: John Shnider
Weight: 209
Address: 503 Wilton St
Why do you want to join MSC?: I would like to join because I want to protect the ones who need help
Why should MSC choose you?: I have great experience in home protecting and I'm a good driver
What advantages can you bring to Mist: Great driving, I am pretty good at protecting a home, and I'm not that bad at using guns.
Sign: John Robert Shnider
Dear Mr. Noodle

We are writing to you regarding your application to the M.S.C and we write to inform you about your results. We here at the Mist recruitment office 
has decided to decline your application. This is due to lack of maturity and/or that we seem you unfit for service. Thank you for applying.

Sincerely Bruce G. Collins, recruitment officer.

OOC: You have way too much bans compared to your hours, and you also seem to have a look of RP skills. If you get more experienced on the FL servers we will consider it if you apply again some time. Note: You may apply in one month or longer.
Credits to Rain.

As of today (08.01.2014) Mist Security Corporation are allied with The Union. Today morning CEO Bruce G. Collins and Union CEO Lucy Griffin came to an agreement to share benefits in an efficent way.
This terms count:

- Both corporations share information with eachother.
- Each corporation gets 50% off on the others service prices. 
- Each corporation work as a co-part of any war declared with either MSC or The Union. Where M.S.C Only supports defensive support. 
Credits to Rain.

OOC Information
Steam name: Kavis
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78868310
Hours: 92
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 2
Define your english from 1-10: 7
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 8
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yes
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 7
References we can contact: [email protected]
IC Information
Name: Martin Williams
Weight: 13.5 stone
Address: Number 7 apartments, Evocity.
Why do you want to join MSC?: I would like to join because i want protect people and im looking for awesome community.
Why should MSC choose you?: Because I am a good shooter and an alright roleplayer. I am also a pretty good builder.I think that you should give me a chance
What advantages can you bring to Mist: I can bring an honest also funny guy that love RP and My Knowledge,Experience, Tactics Smile.
Sign: Martin Williams
Dear Mr. Williams

We here at the M.S.C Recruitment center recently reviewed your application to our PMC, and we decided that you were to be accepted. Not into the clan, but you are accepted to get interviewed as we need more information about you. You may contact any recruitment officer for this matter both at our headquarters (IG) or at our website. (Via steam) We hope you have a nice week.

Sincerely Jack Russels Jr.

OOC: You are accepted for step two into getting into M.S.C. You can contact me ([FL:RP] Tomsn!pes) to perform the Interview.
Hello, today Tomsn!pes left us due to personal reasons.
Credits to Rain.

***The secretary came into the Director's office as she told him that there was a new message in their  Messages.