[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation
Clan Closed

As of 15/09/14 Mist Security is closed, declared by the owner. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer
Re-Opened.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Imperator, Real Tom

Annoucement

Hello today I decided to re-open MSC. As we are abit unorganized at the moment we wont accept any applications until tomorrow. I wiped the clan roster, but if you wish to rejoin just hit me up. I hope the clan will survive longer this time! Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Real Tom
Applications are now open. Use the template if you wish to join us. Smile
Credits to Rain.

OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35216760
Hours: 304
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 0
Define your english from 1-10: 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 8-9
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yup
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yup
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: Depends on day, Probably a 4-9 any day of the week.
References we can contact: Yourself

IC Information

Name: Alexander Fritzgerald
Weight: 206
Address: 16600 Tower Street, Evocity, Province of Evo, United Evo Emirates, 44687
Why do you want to join MSC?: I am a military contractor looking for a steady full-time job.
Why should MSC choose you?: I am a professional contractor with over 30 years in the UEE Navy, I have a degree in defense strategy and have the will to get the job done.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: I can provide strategic defense capabilities and logistical support whenever the need arises.
Sign: ~Alexander Fritzgerald
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Dear Mr. Fritzgerald

I am writing to you to annouce that you were accepted into the M.S.C. You are placed in the Alpha squad as a private. For more information about your recruitment contact [FL:RP] Hillerbear on steam.
Credits to Rain.

OOC Information

Steam name: Razz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73513458
Hours: 404
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 11
Define your english from 1-10: 7 (I am Swedish but good at English)
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 6
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes

IC Information

Name: Hector 'Razz' Bretsky
Weight: 97 kg.
Adress: 6, Lake, Evocity.
Why do you want to join MSC?: I want to join a security company that knows how to deal with their business and knows how to take care of things. I have once hired MSC and I was very impressed of their work.
Why should MSC choose you?: I am loyal. I don't mess around while working, I am there to protect a specific person or location and I will do it. Nothing else.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: I will bring another armed member to the company. I will also bring ammo and guns to the company if it is required as well as my combat skills.
Sign: Razz
OOC Information

Steam name: Conn
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11409226
Hours: 15 - Though I played prior to the GM13 Update and had a good 200 hours. 
(Was an old, different account, however, so I have no proof or record, sorry.)
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 5 Hour Weapons Blacklist. (Though I plan to fight it, as I do not personally feel it was fair.)
Define your english from 1-10: 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 10
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yes, Extensively.
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 9
References we can contact: None, Coming back. (Played in 2010, prior to GMod 13 consistently and constantly)

IC Information

Name: Jonathon Steel
Weight: 198.23 lbs
Address: Hotel 4 on 1st Street.
Why do you want to join MSC?: Falling into a deep, depressive state, I've attended several psychological sessions with a trusted doctor assigned by the state as a way to keep me out of jail from my dealing with the rebel underground. As an Ex-Cop, and former Military Officer I feel my skills, both in leadership, morale, and weaponry - I could provide the proper talent to the organization while staying occupied and financially stable.
Why should MSC choose you?: I have the experience, talent, discipline, and motivation that I know the MSC is looking for.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: Leadership, morale, and the my analytically personality has the potential to bring a boost of structure and reputation, even in the lowest of contexts, to the MSC. Some may argue any can bring this, but I have the undying motivation due to my background, and feel I can bring 110% to the table.
Sign: Jonathon Steel
A great looking Clan Page!
I wish you good luck with it.
Thank you Rumble! Much appriciated.

Apps are getting reviewed. Thanks for applying. Smile
Credits to Rain.