[GRAPHICS] V40 Corporations
PORTFOLIO

All prices are based on in-game currency.
If you would like to place an order, please PM me, Nicholas Cage, on the forums.
You might want to move this to Discussions > Creativity as it's not in-game items you're selling.
Also, possibly add previous work, as people probably won't want to pay $200,000 when another player charges $5,000 for a signature unless yours really stand out.

Unless the web design your offering is for a fake website, I don't think it would be allowed to sell it for ingame money.
(02-19-2015, 07:08 AM)Suarez Wrote: Unless the web design your offering is for a fake website, I don't think it would be allowed to sell it for ingame money.

It's a real website, but I don't expect anybody to buy it.

Would be for clans, to make them seem more "real" I guess if you could visit a website for it.

It wouldn't have anything that FL offers so as to not bring competition.

It's all free IRL to setup so I believe it's in the rules

(02-19-2015, 03:09 AM)Safira Wrote: You might want to move this to Discussions > Creativity as it's not in-game items you're selling.
Also, possibly add previous work, as people probably won't want to pay $200,000 when another player charges $5,000 for a signature unless yours really stand out.

Thanks for your suggestions! I will move the thread when i'm home, I asked an admin and they said to post it here, but fair enough!

Previous work will be added I guess, even though I wanted to make a portfolio dedicated to FL. And our signatures aren't $200,000, they're $50,000, and I assure you they are not quite on the same level of design as the $5,000 ones are.

Thanks again!
(02-19-2015, 12:18 PM)Nicholas Cage Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions! I will move the thread when i'm home, I asked an admin and they said to post it here, but fair enough!

Previous work will be added I guess, even though I wanted to make a portfolio dedicated to FL. And our signatures aren't $200,000, they're $50,000, and I assure you they are not quite on the same level of design as the $5,000 ones are.

Thanks again!

Ah, my bad. Looking forward to seeing what you make (my sig was carefully created using MS Paint and Word ) - if I get more cash I might take a look.

(02-19-2015, 02:23 PM)Safira Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 12:18 PM)Nicholas Cage Wrote: Thanks for your suggestions! I will move the thread when i'm home, I asked an admin and they said to post it here, but fair enough!

Thanks again!

Ah, my bad. Looking forward to seeing what you make (my sig was carefully created using MS Paint and Word ) - if I get more cash I might take a look.

Haha no problem, thanks for your interest! If anybody would like to order feel free to PM me.
Added a small portfolio to the top of the thread.

Please note that most of these are old and my skills have improved since then. I don't want to add an entire portfolio here because I would like to keep it as dedicated as possible to FL.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns!
Just made this for a customer:
[Image: Uezkhak.png]

Note to admin: If one of you could please move this thread to the creativity section it would be much appreciated!
can I ask what font you use for that?