EvoCity Customs - Dupe Market [OPEN]
Very sorry for the delay, been very busy recently with starting back at school with new things and everything, and other issues with a company I previously worked for closing, and as you may know I am a freelance coder and even the site I got all my jobs (when people hire me from) is closing down.

This means I am financially in some issues, and I am having to try solve this and get a new source of money, but this shouldn't effect my activity too much. Myself and Link are working through the list, but we are currently working on two bigger builds (4 dupe stock market, and a motel currently) but after this larger build we should be back up to speed with the dupe building.

I am very sorry for the delay, and I thank you for understanding.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-05-2014, 02:49 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 01:25 PM)jacobc_1337 Wrote: Name: [FL:RP]CobraRacer1337
Kind of dupe: the CAR RACING GARAGE

You'll need to use the template to be considered.

no, cuz i want that dupe in the picture
You cannot buy that dupe, as it is a example and build for a previous person, and you also failed to use the template.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Envy
As long I get my order at some time I'm happy Smile
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Greetings,
I am happy to announce we have now reopened due to myself and Link having free time to get building. With this I am sad to announce all uncompleted orders before this post will not be counted, and if you would like a dupe please fill out the template/repost your old one.

Kind Regards,
EvoCity Customs.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • fuz3_r3tro
Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer
Kind of dupe (RP, base ect.): Indian Restaurant
Level of Detail (high, medium, low): High
How many dupes: 2
Budget: 85k
Theme (police, mafia ect.): Authentic Indian Restaurant
Other Notes: Across from Flea Market? (The corner one, not the huge one directly across)
Make it authentic please. It'll be a curry house with very Indian, modern but ornamental looking style, similar theme to these pictures:
http://neerajjadhav.com/sites/default/fi...getown.jpg
http://zalzalarestaurant.co.uk/wp-conten...design.jpg
(orangey colour with chandeliers.)
Thank you!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Thank you for your order, and the offer of 85k is possible. We will contact you shortly with the finished dupe.

Thank you for choosing EvoCity Customs, where quality matters.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • ArcHammer
EvoCity Customs is rebranding and getting kitted out with a brand new website to make sure orders can be completed easier this time without confusion and overloading ourselves. The new thread will be released soon, keep an eye out! - Wood.
Kind Regards,
Wood.