Most Annoying Moment You Had?
So... umm.. yeh.

One day, there was a happy guy named Chris. He enjoyed Garry's Mod so much.
So much that he could make lov- nevermind, too far.
Anyway, Chris drives his brother to Walmart.
Inside it was like heaven, STEAM cards everywhere, games, PC's, PS4. (No I don't like Xbox One).
Then he get's some games for his brother because he whined all day like a little...
After that, when he was driving back, Chris forgets to pay attention to speed limit.
Get's pulled over.
Get f**** ing fined for speeding like 1mph more then the limit.
After that, he returns to home, thinking of examining the fine.
He looks how much he had to pay. He had to pay goddamn 1k krone.
1k krone, for passing the speed limit for 1mph.
1K krone for 1mph.
Why.
Why me.

Why yes, this Chris is me.
It was a happy day. Why.

I'm nervous if my new car brought me bad luck, or the officer is an a-
Nice thread Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Holy shìt we get it.
You drive a fücking car,congratulations, how many threads will it take for you to realize we don't need multiple threads elaborating this?

Can't tell if this is a FL - Gmod fanfiction or a real life occurrence with a bunch of bullshìt intertwined. You don't get pulled over for going 1 over. You don't get pulled over for going 5 over. And you certainly won't be fined 1 thousand krone.
1 mph is 6 kmt isnt it? if the cop were driving behind you he wouldnt pull you over. If he was standing with a lazer ( and considering you say " kroner" im guessing you live in Norway, Sweden or Denmark. You still wouldnt be pulled over) and if they were checking with the lazer they always pull away some kmt's ( or mph'd) because the lazer arent 100 % accuarate. I call bullshit on the story
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(07-17-2014, 06:30 AM)Cpt. Meow Wrote: 1 mph is 6 kmt isnt it? if the cop were driving behind you he wouldnt pull you over. If he was standing with a lazer ( and considering you say " kroner" im guessing you live in Norway, Sweden or Denmark. You still wouldnt be pulled over) and if they were checking with the lazer they always pull away some kmt's ( or mph'd) because the lazer arent 100 % accuarate. I call bullshit on the story

Yeah I don't even know what to think. He pays krone, and says he was 1mph over. And the way he writes his fiction reminds me of what a primary school student can whip up a night before the story is due for class.
I'm in tears.

There is never officers around Denmark and you get caught by them.
The thing is just they are doing their job pretty well so when it comes to speed limit, I think you might have broke it Tounge

Sad day for Wallmark Chris
It's the curse of Gabe. #illuminati
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Talk sh*t, get hit. Break the speed limit, get.... I was onto something there.

I'll think of an appropraite rhyme someday.
Maybe.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • ArcHammer
(07-21-2014, 07:18 PM)Faustie Wrote: Talk sh*t, get hit. Break the speed limit, get.... I was onto something there.

I'll think of an appropraite rhyme someday.
Maybe.

Talk sh*t, get hit. Break the speed limit, prepare for a ticket.

Bom bam quack, I got your back.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Faustie, Baskingner, Bowiii