My First Signature
[Image: a6bda117c2.png]

Wthout Blur >

[Image: 75f3b299f5.png]

New signature >

[Image: 4363b90319.png]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Imperator
Nice. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Chumps
Nice! Not sure I like the (Partially) blurred logo however...
The following 1 user Likes WizrdZombi's post:
  • Chumps
Very good first attempt! (Better than mine, lol)
Although i don't quite understand what's going on with the weird blur though. Try to keep the whole logo blurred not part of it, otherwise it looks quite unprofessional.
Also i will upload a high resolution FL:RP logo. Check the attatchments (saved as a .gif so no background) to help you out in case you don't have it.

Also, to further help you out, this is a link to lots and lots of photoshop colour styles, which i use alot and it helps me make signatures too.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ko44j4...toshop.rar
Hope this helps you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Chumps
(07-15-2014, 05:52 PM)Tandy Wrote: Very good first attempt! (Better than mine, lol)
Although i don't quite understand what's going on with the weird blur though. Try to keep the whole logo blurred not part of it, otherwise it looks quite unprofessional.
Also i will upload a high resolution FL:RP logo. Check the attatchments (saved as a .gif so no background) to help you out in case you don't have it.

Also, to further help you out, this is a link to lots and lots of photoshop colour styles, which i use alot and it helps me make signatures too.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ko44j4...toshop.rar
Hope this helps you!

Thanks!
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon