Unban Request
Your name: ( [FL:RP] DanManC467 STEAM_0:0:80374954 )

Your ban ID: ( 50849 )

Banned by: ( [FL] ZedsDead )

Reason: ( FearRP )

Involved: ( Krotchy STEAM_0:0:64002408 , He was banned too: 50850 - Unknown name of police )

Why we should unban you: ( I was in the v33x map. I was driving in my tides truck (42mph top speed) the speed limit was 70mph in the city and unlimited out. I hit a police car. The police asked me to get out of my car. I did. He put in a warrent for my arrest incorrectly [warrent DanManC for an arrest for speeding]. I protested that i was not speeding because my car would not go the max speed limit. My friend Krotchy was on the same server. The police had no weapon out. I got in Krotchy's car and he began to drive off. The police pulled out a gun and told us to get out. i got out. As i got out, a speeding car ran me over before i could move. I was banned right after that. No FearRP was broken by me or Krotchy)
He police officer was standing right in front of the Tides truck when he pulled out the gun, and told you
both to get out of the car. Instead of doing so, your friend was backing up down the street, hit a car to a full stop,
to which the officer then got CDMed by another. I did however never see you nor your friend exit the vehicle.
(07-14-2014, 03:25 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: He police officer was standing right in front of the Tides truck when he pulled out the gun, and told you
both to get out of the car. Instead of doing so, your friend was backing up down the street, hit a car to a full stop,
to which the officer then got CDMed by another. I did however never see you nor your friend exit the vehicle.

As the officer told me to get out of the truck I did. As I did, the speeding toyota CMDed myself, and going by your words, the police officer also. That may be why he did not see me getting out of the truck
Ok, I will approve this. But I advice you to pay more attention and listen to the cop in the future.

Eventhough he might not have a gun pointed at you, you should not run around screaming for help by random players.

Approved and Ban removed from history.