Unban Request Jared117b
Your name: (Jared117b)

Your ban ID: (50816)

Banned by: ([FL] Vauld)

Reason: (Offensive Language, Failing to carry out warrants, Fail RP.)

Involved: (Jared117b, Auston, [FL] Vauld)

Why we should unban you: (I was roll playing a character from a youtube series who wants to be the president, his name is Tunt vagina. After changing my in game name to this the players told me to change it, so I did to Tunt Tunt. After this I got banned with no interaction with the admin. Also I was carrying out warrants, I am dyslexic and typed slow.)
I was with him during this, he changed his name to mock the popular youtube series, and was RPing as the president in this mannor, but his name was unacceptable, and He did in fact change it when people told him in OOC, and started making better laws. and Vauld banned him for 14 days, without talking to him, which I think is a bit overkill. especially since he simply didnt know it would offend people, but changed it immediately when people complained.
Sooo where do I start, you made broadcasts like "Hollah if you're as high as snoopity snoop dog" or something along those lines - something really stupid and outrageous. And then you changed your name to Tunt C-u-n-t which offended about half the server who immediately complained. Having C-u-n-t in your name is against the rules and is considered extremist and inappropriate. When you open the F1 menu, you get all the warnings you need, there is no reason for me to waste my time talking to you when you can press F1 and get all the talking you need.
As you could have probably noticed I fixed all those things immediately after people started complaining and did so without arguing, my laws were valid just written in a way that allowed me to stay in character. Also the f1 menu only discuses cursing in the ooc chat and says no where that my name cant contain a curse word, however I agree that I should have changed my name, which is why I did. I'm sorry my role play wasn't good enough for you, however I don't think that some one who complied with an admins requests deserves a 14 day ban when the rest of the server is running around punching each other yelling "I am the law".
What hes trying to say is he realized his mistake, and changed it, and also changed his laws to be more appropriate, and that snoop dogg thing, he was saying "If your walls are as high as snoop dogg, they will be searched" He wasnt just blabbering out random things in broadcast, but once we talked, he started making serious laws with nothing like that, and changed his name. I mean honestly, proppushers and RDMers get banned for 14 days, not a guy that had an inappropriate name, and changed it immediately when told is was inappropriate.
For using offensive language, Fail RP'ing and Failing to do your job as a President, I don't think 14 days is too much. Denied.
Re-Opened upon players request to be re-evaluated by another admin, which I'm completely fine with.

Player has been unbanned and received a 6h Presidential blacklist for the remaining time.