Best.Sandwich.Ever.
I stumbled across this video, and as it turned out, i was really hungry. I just couldn't resist trying to make my own grilled cheese sandwich. So i did. And i will never regret it. It is hands down one of the best sandwiches to existance. Try it yourselves and let me know how it turned out for you! Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You don't really get grilled cheese sandwiches in England but I thought I try to make one anyway :3 I think I just had a foodgasm...
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Tandy
That looks so disgusting, like holy crap. All I can see is "how to get a little bit fatter in 6 minutes'ish time."
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • HellShell
(07-12-2014, 10:59 PM)Equalizer Wrote: That looks so disgusting, like holy crap. All I can see is "how to get a little bit fatter in 6 minutes'ish time."
Sad
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Bong The Booze
Well..... basically just a recipe for a standard grilled cheese. Was kinda expecting something a bit more....
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(07-12-2014, 10:59 PM)Equalizer Wrote: That looks so disgusting, like holy crap. All I can see is "how to get a little bit fatter in 6 minutes'ish time."

I eat grilled cheeses frequently and haven't gained a pound...
FYI they're amazing.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(07-16-2014, 10:35 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

I eat grilled cheeses frequently and haven't gained a pound...
FYI they're amazing.

I just can't imagine that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Looks like some one has something against cheese and bread that's fried in (*something*)

Sandwichmn...
Alton Brown does it better.