No-colliding with world objects. [tut]
Information 
Step1: Pull out the precision tool and click '->Apply<- '
Step2: Check the box which states Only collide with player (this will allow the colliding to the world)
Step3: Check the box which says 'Freeze Target' this will prevent your prop from falling through the world when the setting is applied.
Picture below

The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Von Tempski
This is a potential exploit. I suggest you IMMEDIATELY remove what oyu said in thread and delete it. If this had fallen into the wrong hands... GG.

So please, for the love of GMod, remove this ASAP.
(07-10-2014, 01:31 AM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote: This is a potential exploit. I suggest you IMMEDIATELY remove what oyu said in thread and delete it. If this had fallen into the wrong hands... GG.

So please, for the love of GMod, remove this ASAP.

This is used by many builders in Fearless and has been around for quite sometime.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Chumps
Well it is handy but a big exploit...
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Oh please, as if everything isn't a big exploit.
(07-16-2014, 08:03 PM)Noda Wrote: Indeed, it is a very useful setting to apply to props, very useful in building.
^^
I remember this to be a verry useful tool also, allways helped me when i was playing.
I don't see this as an exploit.

This is an extremely handy tool when building inside and if removed will make building a pain to do.
That sinking feeling when you accidentally un-freeze a prop that you've got perfectly into position, and just watching it fall through the world D:. Anyway, I like this idea!
The following 2 users Like Zan's post:
  • Ciryl, GeorgeTheBoy
It's a feature, not an exploit..