Unsatisfied with the answer to my ubr
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48617

So my UBR got denied but I can't wrap my head around on what reasons I was being banned. The reason is Abusing hydraulics on cars. Yes, I was testing out the tool gun, but I said many times on the thread that the tool gun had NO EFFECT on the cars so how is this abusing I DON'T GET IT? The admin Temar didn't even bother to tell me what abusing means when I asked him in my appeal. He just said I TRIED on 3 different cars YES, but nothing happened! How is this abusing please tell me. Then I was begging him to understand my point of view on this and what do I get: a simple, plain, uninformative denied?! How am I supposed to learn anything when he even doesn't bother to explain me how was I abusing the cars, or what exactly did I do wrong or anything. I emphasized on the thread that 3 months is too long for doing something that didn't affect anyones rp. I've seen on the bans section way worse things like Propblocking the entire city and they got like a week or something, like seriously that effects peoples rp big time but what I did, didn't do literally sh*t and this is how I'm treated ?? Please someone clarify clearly to me why do I deserve to be punished for 3 months.

(I'm sorry that I wrote on the help section, but I wasn't given the chance to reply to Temar after the denial, so I wrote this here)
(07-08-2014, 08:18 PM)Threedog Wrote: So my UBR got denied but I can't wrap my head around on what reasons I was being banned. The reason is Abusing hydraulics on cars. Yes, I was testing out the tool gun, but I said many times on the thread that the tool gun had NO EFFECT on the cars so how is this abusing I DON'T GET IT?

Had you succeeded in putting hydraulics on cars what would you do?
Yeah I was testing out the hydraulics to see what would happen but nothing happened to the cars so I didn't understand what the bid deal was.
it is commonly used by minges to glitch cars and lift cars in air etc
yes it didnt seam to work as your use of hydrolic tool on the car was removed and logged
(07-08-2014, 09:17 PM)Threedog Wrote: Yeah I was testing out the hydraulics to see what would happen but nothing happened to the cars so I didn't understand what the bid deal was.

Have you ever used hydraulics at anytime during FL or seen how they work?
No, I don't even know where do you use the hydraulic tool in general. A friend of mine told me to try it out but I had no idea that the effect could be that crazy like Temar described Huh
Lol you got banned by Temar, one of the most strictest admins I have ever seen on Fearless. Yes I agree the ban was way too long for someone who is just curious and he didnt even blacklist you or give you a warning. Imo you should have been given a warning instead of a 3 month ban right off the bat, come on Temar lol.
Curiosity has its limits. Breaking the rules for the curiosity sake is NOT allowed. Should of thought about that.. "imo".
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-10-2014, 08:23 PM)Floodify Wrote: Curiosity has its limits. Breaking the rules for the curiosity sake is NOT allowed. Should of thought about that.. "imo".
Regardless, I think he should of gotten a warning unless he was doing it intentionally..... "Imo"

(07-08-2014, 08:55 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 08:18 PM)Threedog Wrote: So my UBR got denied but I can't wrap my head around on what reasons I was being banned. The reason is Abusing hydraulics on cars. Yes, I was testing out the tool gun, but I said many times on the thread that the tool gun had NO EFFECT on the cars so how is this abusing I DON'T GET IT?

Had you succeeded in putting hydraulics on cars what would you do?

Your signature made my day. The title was "Soulripper has a **** in his ass" lmao
You think he needs a warning yes, but that's just how you feel like. Should we give warnings to people proppushing and they are just saying they "mouse got hacked" or even better "I was just seeing how good the prop is for lifting cars in a dupe" ?. No.
Kind Regards,
Floodify