The Community Sucks
(07-08-2014, 01:14 PM)snakefall Wrote: As well of probably 90% of this community, i am constantly under the pressure of someone recording whatever i do, even if it ain't no rule breach.

Don't break the rules, fairly simple. One would only be scared of people recording if that person is breaking the rules himself. I do not ever care whether one is recording or not.

As for OP's post, I post ban requests, and I wear the [FL:RP] tag a majority of the time - and guess what? I have no interest in becoming a moderator or administrator. Many other points you stress I can agree with, but I find this particular one simply incorrect.
(07-08-2014, 02:58 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 02:54 PM)Jono Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 02:38 PM)Jamster Wrote: What you said about points, I have no admins on my friends list and hardly talk to them. Im not in a clan so that rules out the possibility of biased admins yet I have an rp point cause I rpd well. You don't rp to get points. End of.

Funny, I purposely RP'd for all of my points..Worked out quite well.
Well theb perhaps you're a try hard? Always doing good when the admins are round?

Erm..Don't think so..I Roleplayed when I wanted to get a point. 3/4 times I'd get a point, as I obviously done it well. I fail to see the problem with people RPing for points..It's mutually beneficial, for both the people on the server, and the person doing the RP.

Also how does that make one a try hard?
There is more to this community than administration.

1.[FL:RP] is a tag to support the community you are part of. For many, it is their goal to become an admin but this isn't a bad thing, assuming they're wanting it for the correct reasons.

2.RP points are implemented to encourage more passive RP within the server and community to, as a whole, improve our reputation. Not everyone gets a point because slowly, the level of RP will increase.

3.Again, like our community tag, donations are to help support the community and as a thank you, you're given access to perks in-game.

4.Ban requests are there to stop rule breakers because this is a community with people from all over the world, thus staff cannot be on 24/7.
As JoyKill stated, you shouldn't have to fear BR's if you're not doing the wrong thing.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Bigmacintosh
You stated your opinion, and did a good job by doing so.

I applause you.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff, Weecow, snakefall, Baskingner
I use FL as a excuse on why I've failed at life, even though it's my fault for spending to much time on it!
Yeah!!
(07-08-2014, 02:38 PM)Jamster Wrote: What you said about points, I have no admins on my friends list and hardly talk to them. Im not in a clan so that rules out the possibility of biased admins yet I have an rp point cause I rpd well. You don't rp just to get points. End of.

Are you hired to make a flame war out of everything?
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I was glad to see a constructive post regarding our community, something I appreciate.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Davidson, Weecow
I do agree to the statement ''Pay to win'' but the community does definately not suck. I do not know if you have ever stepped into darkrp yet. Good luck, You'll probably get a seizure.

Getting money easily? Lol no . Weapons are expensive which i love. Its not like every one is running around town with a huge minigun everytime. Thats how it is in every other RP server, Atleast.

I say leave it all as it is.
Alright so, let's talk about the gamemode first, CityRP:

"I have to admit, it's a very good and fun GAMEMODE, more serious than any DarkRP's, and very well coded. Bugs are fixed by the developers almost instantly.
Although there are not-so-serious aspects on this gamemode, like the money printers, which print money incredibly fast and make you become rich in a week if you are willing to play a lot." <---- I totally agree there.

But there's also a very abused "weapon", which is used by many players.

"There are also those who send ban requests just because they are bored"

"Why were ban requests introduced in this server? Basically because there are 3 servers, and admins cannot be aware of what's happening in each one of them, although there are enough admins/moderators in the community to do so." <--- Admins and Moderators are people who are on for 3 hours on day. If i can say something. On that server there are hopeless and really i am telling you hopeless admins and moderators. Not all of them but they are. Well i can see how people hate them and what they are talking about them. From my story i was banned/blacklisted 3 times, not fair at all. first i shooted at 3 people who cdmed others in map all the time. First one cdmed like 4 people infront of my head and i killed him, another one 2 and he tried to cdmed me, i killed him and last one tried to cdmed me (i am not sure) he cdmed 1 there. Well he told me to Fultz and he (didnt or did checked logs) blacklisted me but he was free CDMing people on and on. Well good work Fultz. First admin who shouldnt be even admin. Well few bans and blacklists not fairs and then last one NLR. So i was banned 1 hour ago for breaking NLR. Well long story to. Venom banned me, another one who shouldnt be even admin on that server + that what he did to my friend: "Well i was driving with my hummer then some toyota supra crashed into me and police was chasing toyota i think, After i died i gone to my car and i forget about nlr, He start swear gtfo and some crap, He didnt remind me :/ " . Another thing that just fell on my mind is that admins are not nice. When you @ [message] them they dont even come when they should. I am talking about WHEN YOU ARE in hurry or when you dont have time to type cause someone is chasing you with gun and shooting you for no reason. In that moment you cant type him drama in @. You do just like: @Rdming here and expect him to come to you. Well but what is he doing? Like Fultz or Venom (they are biggest bosses there - Not only one). What they do is actully: //I wont come to you with just screaming @rdmer here. Type exactly what is happening and i will come. Well at that point i can ask you. Are you dumb or what? Well im sorry but i am angry on them cause because of them there is community falling apart too. Another thing what they done, that was today. Well my friend's car was stolen for no reason actully (random car stealer was on the server) and i called admin, fultz or Venom was on the server then i dont know exactly. Well first time im waiting 1 min. Then im calling him after 2 mins. 5, 10 mins. He was not there. Well 10 secs or more after that i saw him driving with his car LIKE A BOSS. Then i asked myself, am i crazy or fucking idiot or something? Is this just my imagination or what? I realised that we will have to find our car alone wihout admin. Well 1 point for you admin. Wellll done! I would like to thank to Burnett and Preditor who is next to me in a sec when i asking for admin or when someone is chasing me or rdming me. They are there in a moment. Thx guys Smile. In that community most of admins are suck or bad. I just told my opinion about it. I dont want to rage here i just told you my opinion and i think most of people agree with me.

So as I said, ban requests are one of the things that I most hate in this community. Fun doesn't exist in this community with them. <--- I agree with you. We have players who are doing it because they have theirself for Admins. Well we are calling them Junior admins. We are trying to have fun but no HE will found one litlle hole and he will report you. Most fun thing there is that they actully dont even warn you when you actully DONT EVEN know that you did something wrong but you realise it later. They are just like: Ban request ban request, you will be banned hard. Enjoy your ban request. Well most of you guys know who i thinking on. We have actully 3 kind of people in this community:

1. Normal FearlessRoleplayer - That guy is normal player, who dont have fraps on all the time, who dont like to report all the time, every min every sec. He is not even on ban requests. That kind of players we are missing, they are peaceful.

2. Honest Roleplayer - Well that guy is BRing people when they are doing really bad stuff for community like proppushing, proppkilling, mass cdming, rdming and stuff which noone like and which are REALLY REALLY extremely not welcome in community. That BR's are always approved. We need those people too.

3. RageQuiter - He is the guy who is BRing people which are raiding him and which are doing him stuff that he dont like. Their enemy are mostly correct or they have reason to do so.

4. Junior Admin - We are calling them Junior Admins. Fraps on all the time, pictures ready. They are reporting for every thing that they see, every hole that they find. We could say that they are not on for fun but cause they want to fill in their own ass so they are happy to get someone banned. If you see someone who have fraps on all the time and searching for rulerbreakers on server...Well that is him. This people are thinking that they are admins or that they will be. We have few on v33x. I could tell you some but then i would be banned in 1 week already. Yep! And also they would report their friends too. Never be with them! They will report you even though you are best friends with them. Usually they know all the rules so that they can (sorry for bad word) fuck you in the head and they usually dont know what they want. They they they Tounge and they.

Whenever you attempt to raid someone, even if you have a reason to do so (as the server rules state) base or house owner immediately yells at you over their microphone "Omg why are you raidin muh!?!!?! I'm recordin, ban request!!!", making it almost impossible to raid on how annoying it is, you'll end up having to explain the base/house owner your reasons to raid him. <--- So, you have reason, prepared for raid, ready for evrything YOU KNOW that you WONT break any rules but at the end that person will find something and you will end up banned cause u didnt even knew about something what you did wrong, so their asses will be happy when you are getting banned because they want to revenge that raid. Well that's it, that's making community bad. That's why smart people are leaving this community.

But most of the people, don't know what FUN is, and when you are attempting to have fun, breaking a MINOR rule perhaps, you are immediately yelled over the mic of a player with the [FL:RP] tag that you are being recorded and you are going to be ban requested. <--- Like i said. You dont even know that you broke rule and he will find something against you (Junior Admin). Like me i didnt even knew that jumping down the elevator is no allowed (from 2nd floor to 1st floor) and then one guy was downthere saw that (with [FL:RP] tag ofcourse) started yelled at me that he got it and i will get banned. Bro, i didnt even knew that and he tried to baned me already.

You also get the Strategic Response Unit job, from my experience, it does nothing else but just stand watching the President's back <--- Well they actully do but if you are trying to watch for president, one JuniorAdmin will see this and like you said: WTFFFFF, SRU SHOULD WHATCH NEXUS. WTFFFFF ....

and eventually getting yelled over the mic "WTFF!!! Why r u patrollin?!?!! Ban request!!!". Because of that, all you have to do is just stay next to the President. <--- Once i tried to get chef (i didnt had food) as a SRU. Well i was under pressure all the time: stop patrolling, you are patrolling: stop patrolling, you are patrollingThinkingtop patrolling, you are patrolling x99999 times.

Now let's talk about the RP Points. These are supposed to be rewarded to those who Roleplay pretty well by the judging of an admin. Of course, here comes the problem of the admins not being online. <--- Problem why people dont have RP when they should have them.

I've seen a lot of good roleplayers, experienced in serious gamemodes like HL2RP (but I'm not gonna get into that, cause I may be accused of advertising), not being awarded a single RP Point. <-- Same here. So question of all us there is how to get RP point? WELLLLL PEOPLE, you need to be good "ass licker", good friend with admins, friendly to them and not breaking rules exactly when they are online.

And I've also seen a lot of BAD roleplayers with a HUGE amount of RP Points, and when I asked them, wondering where did they get them from, their answer was something like : "You just... Don't realise when you get them, but your roleplay must be good." - judging by that answer, they are pretty randomly given, and you must be friends with the admin giving them. <--- Well i saw like 100 players with 100 RP points, RPing bad as shit...Like u said: "wondering where did they get them from" <-- YOU need to be good friend with them and good "ass licker" ofcourse. I agree with you.

Sorry for my really bad grammar and bad english. I will be under pressure i know but people i just told you my own opinion Smile. Tnx
Weapons are horribly cheap but perhaps, one day, somehow, they will be more rare.

About the rule breaking, it may seem like crazy talk, but Jesus Christe it's not hard to not break the rules. I've been not breaking the rules for almost 2 years now, so I think I have the hang of it.