UnBlacklist Request - Weapons
Your name: MaksaPasteet (blacklist name was Cockus Blockamus)

Your blacklist ID: 21958

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48653583

Reason: Throwing 2 molotovs and 1 at my friends's car

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Okay so i was playing as a rebel and we were planning a riot. our leader asked the admin if it was okay and stupid me couldnt wait and drove to the city and threw a few molotovs at bp and the kfc and then i saw my friends car and the bored me threw a molotov at it and then i saw our leader say in the radio saying admin did not allow riotRP so i was like F ME so i ran hiding. so i found out that i threw one at some poor fellows car so he called a admin and he was like: ''do you know what you did'' i responded with : yeah i f'd up
and admin : ''well now you got 30h to think about it'' and i got blacklisted FOR 30 HOURS!! THATS 3 DAYS AND 2 HOURS AND INGAME TIME?!? so it was over a year ago and i have done 18h of it already and i have seen bigger f ups with smaller punishments and it has been so long and im tired of being the odd man out of my police squad without guns and going to stop raids with a taser and being the human shield so please consider my request it means alot to me.

-With love

Cockus Blockamus
No.

The rebel leader even waited to ask me if it's allowed, you didn't. You went on and started throwing molotovs around and you will sit your blacklist out.