Game just Randomly crashes
Just playing Suddenly crashes sometimes its good i can play for whole day and then maybe crashes.
and im just getting little black rectangle in the corner
[Image: c7c360d7bc.jpg]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Is that picture supposed to be of that "little black rectangle" you're talking about? I'm going to assume it is for now.

I do need some more information. What were you doing when it crashed? What kind of specs does you're computer have? Have you updated all of you're drivers recently? Are you having problems with anything else?

Answer these questions for now and I'll see what I can do.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(07-07-2014, 02:38 AM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: Is that picture supposed to be of that "little black rectangle" you're talking about? I'm going to assume it is for now.

I do need some more information. What were you doing when it crashed? What kind of specs does you're computer have? Have you updated all of you're drivers recently? Are you having problems with anything else?

Answer these questions for now and I'll see what I can do.

Sometimes it just crashes and says something about Graphics card ( Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 ) , but it just crashes randomly only Gmod , other games working perfectly.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
I've had the same problem a few times..
Try to launch gmod in borderless window, I never had the problem after I did that.

-borderless and -sw in launch options and you'll launch it in borderless + windowed mode.
(07-08-2014, 09:50 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I've had the same problem a few times..
Try to launch gmod in borderless window, I never had the problem after I did that.

-borderless and -sw in launch options and you'll launch it in borderless + windowed mode.

I'll give it a try
FearlessRP 
nah it didnt work :/
FearlessRP 
I just get this Message ,
[Image: 0d7a9b8f10.png]
FearlessRP 
Try updating your graphics driver. Go here and download the latest driver for your graphics card. Or, if you have GeForce Experience, use it to update your graphics drivers.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Chumps
I'll Just bring it back , never fixed it , Updated my Graphics driver , tried playing in Windowed mode , and even Re-Installed it twice by now , Still crashes randomly , Now i can't even play much Anymore , it crashes like every 3 - 7 minutes only somedays i can play for longer than that upto 1 - 2 hours i think.
FearlessRP 
I guess i fixed it , by verifying the cache but im not sure.
FearlessRP