Question for the staff
Hello, my name is [FL:RP] Associated, and a few days ago i got a ban, now i'm not here to ask for a ubr, since its just 7 days i think i can wait, now i got this question, i got my cousin over here, as he wants to play cityrp (his own bought gmod) and wants me to teach him stuff about the server itself, i would like to know if he's allowed to play on cityrp on my ip adress, or would you guys prefer i don't?

Thanks already Cheese
maybe you could start explaining why there is a perm banned player name OK-Bundy which is very similar to your forum name
Please post it here- http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123

Your brother can play on his own account, but you are not allowed to play on his account or touch his account on the servers, thus meaning you cannot teach him how to play unless you do it without touching CityRP on his user, as if you did it would be double accounting.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(07-05-2014, 11:00 AM)Temar Wrote: maybe you could start explaining why there is a perm banned player name OK-Bundy which is very similar to your forum name

My cousin already explained this before to a staff member and it seems they found it okay, i live with my cousin because my own mom died and there was no one left to take care for me, we both played cityrp on this ip which you can check, even before he got perm banned we both were online before, we chose to have similar names but different initials since TB stands for Taki Belach which is my full name, and he has his own initals in OK-bundy, now i got this temporary ban and we got our cousin over here to game as he wanted to play on cityrp again.

I hope this explains everything for you.

(07-05-2014, 11:01 AM)Wood Wrote: Please post it here- http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=123

Your brother can play on his own account, but you are not allowed to play on his account or touch his account on the servers, thus meaning you cannot teach him how to play unless you do it without touching CityRP on his user, as if you did it would be double accounting.

Can an admin confirm this?
Thank you.