Street Crime
Your name:Mengas Elguapo

Your blacklist ID: 32973

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50710990

Reason:RDMx2

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Well to be honest i don't know why i was blacklisted in the first place:
Well, I being a Rebel went to the slums area and saw someone just walking around, what do I do?I pull my fiveseven out and shout at him: "Give me 100 dolars or you are dead meat", then he said "go ahead i dont give a shit lol i spawn right after" then i say "oh yeah?" and i kill him.- this is not just me following the rules, he also broke them not paying a single thing for him, ruules state that people must be intimidated by the gun, and rebels can rob others at poor places like slums f they ask less then 500.

Then 1 minute later i see somee one leaving his car, i go there with my five seven shouting hey suit give me 100 hundred dolars right now" he proceeds to run to hes house i folow him there and he pulls a knife out (this part he says it was to blow up the drug labs) what do i do? i start shooting hes legs (thinking it would slow him downlike in mafiaRP), and he starts stabing me so i kill him.

This wont do great changes because ive done 7 hours of my blacklist time but i just want to be called to justice.
Why didn't you call a staff member or record that? That was metagaming and breaking FearRP.
Denied.