Ban Request on anonymous350
this is is steam page -http://steamcommunity.com/id/Anonymous350//

ok anonymous He talks about bring back hitler to life , and gassing some jwes
im a jew this is very Boiling to see someone talk like this,This is something that is very close to my heart " Holocaust " and to see someone oh Racism

photos -
he talk on the chat - [Image: 89621FAEADDF7099AA28E4FD334A100AC37E9AA8] " Everytime i do this Geman rp. somebody has to bring up hilter and Gassing of jews"

he is the pres - [Image: 25D1E3C94A30D4FC753BA9AB50B95FE942A1D883]
Please take care of it

Fearless rules - No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
(07-04-2014, 03:47 AM)xFlash Wrote: ok anonymous He talks about bring back hitler to life , and gassing some jwes
im a jew this is very Boiling to see someone talk like this,This is something that is very close to my heart " Holocaust " and to see someone oh Racism

Wait what?!?!? Responding to a Conversation is bringing back Hitler and the Holocaust? Also I like how you completely ignored the Conversation above.
Also the German RP has nothing to-do with Hitler nor the Holocaust.

[Image: RJo7TFX.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
He should really get banned for racism

- Not involved. Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
I was there for this, and Anonymous didnt enact any form of neo-nazism in the rp
(07-04-2014, 04:04 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 03:47 AM)xFlash Wrote: ok anonymous He talks about bring back hitler to life , and gassing some jwes

Wait what?!?!? Responding to a Conversation is bringing back Hitler and the Holocaust? Also I like how you completely ignored the Conversation above.

one word i have to tall you recism
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Apparently you guys don't know anything about racism... whatsoever. There is no form of racism in this whatsoever. He never said anything about bringing back Hitler, he only responded to the people that were talking above him. "Everytime I do this someone has to bring up Hitler, and the gassing of Jews." I don't see anything about bringing back Hitler... You guys don't make any sense.

- Not involved. Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
There was no anti-semitism, he was complaining about the fact that people bring it up
(07-04-2014, 04:13 AM)xFlash Wrote:

I'm stating people always have to talk about it. I'm tired of people bringing up Hitler/Gassing of Jews whenever I do German RP. Also please read the Conversation above that I screenshotted. It's not racist.
(07-04-2014, 04:22 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 04:13 AM)xFlash Wrote:

I'm stating people always have to talk about it. I'm tired of people bringing up Hitler/Gassing of Jews whenever I do German RP. Also please read the Conversation above that I screenshotted. It's not racist.

ok you right but the admins need to do something abot the peaple how do that
Would be best too delete your Ban Request on Anonymous350.

Reason 1: He didnt do the things you posted the Ban Request for.
Reason 2: It will get denied due, too no rulebreakage.