Shooting on cars
Your name: CommanderBro

Your blacklist ID: 32775

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Reason:

I was blacklisted from weapons cause i shoted on cars. Admin just blacklisted me, didnt sayed anything and just blacklisted me. Soo i will tell you why i shooted on car as a SRU seargent. They were cdming infront of my head + they tried to CDMed me i atleast jumped away and i shoot them. If someone is CDMING 2 people and drive on without saying "sorry" or calling medics that is cdm and i can shoot him...Admin did you checked logs? YOU just BLACKLISTED me from weapons without checking anything? Check logs around 4:15 and u will see that i killed him AFTER he cdmed 2 people without stoping + he broke nlr getting back to his car...Admin really good job for that! They are CDMING right NOW on the server v33x without blacklist but i am here blacklisted cause you didnt even check the logs. GOOD WORK admin, good work. Where is his blacklist now? Please check logs and do something about my blacklist Smile.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Fultz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Cause its not fear. While others are CDMING and killing others on not COOL way i am getting blacklisted here because i killed someone who CDMED 2 guys infront of my HEAD.
Fill out the template properly.
(07-01-2014, 03:56 PM)Venom Wrote: Fill out the template properly.

Where did i made mistake :I ?
You were firing upon three different people at the same time. The one didnt even hit anyone, just driving by.

The reason you were blacklisted from weapons was because you made zero attempt to detain these people. Just opened fired on them.
(07-01-2014, 10:03 PM)Fultz Wrote: You were firing upon three different people at the same time. The one didnt even hit anyone, just driving by.

The reason you were blacklisted from weapons was because you made zero attempt to detain these people. Just opened fired on them.

Ammmm....NO! As i remember one CDMED 2 people, one tried CDMED me but i jumped away and i dont remember for last one i tihnk he tried to CDMED me same like 2nd one Wink. That cant be seen in logs....
So why didnt you try to arrest them instead of killing them instantly? If you think they tried to CDM you, you do not kill them. You arrest them as a government official. Killing is a last resort in the government and instead of using it as a last resort you used it as a first resort which resulted in the blacklist.
Denied.