Time in GMT:
Around 9:57 AM, GMT +2

Server:
v2d

Summary:
FailRP
Breaking FearRP

Evidence:
Video proves it all. Thanks for uploading it.
Well first of all it all started because this guy took Nexus's Car out of the garage and drove about in it, nexus and I confronted him as to why he was in his car, he claimed it wasn't Nexus's car and he then told nexus he had to pay a fee to get it back, I then shot him to get him out of the car as he wouldn't give it back, he then immediately breaks NLR and runs back to where he was killed, asking me why I killed him, I told him why, he then kept following me and still asking why, at this point he was asking for me to be warranted (check log) when I killed him in a past life? You can see in the footage provided above that he is hurrying the president to warrant me, at this point he keeps asking at the petrol station, Auston comes up to this guy asks him to unwarrant him, he ignores him when he has a AK pointed to him and then turns around and arrests him because Auston shot 2x he then went on the meta game, Insult me in OOC by calling me a "Dumb Fuck" and then told me I've went "Full retard"

There was a player called Nexus
(07-01-2014, 08:41 AM)EuanJ97 Wrote: Well first of all it all started because this guy took Nexus's Car out of the garage and drove about in it, nexus and I confronted him as to why he was in his car, he claimed it wasn't Nexus's car and he then told nexus he had to pay a fee to get it back, I then shot him to get him out of the car as he wouldn't give it back, he then immediately breaks NLR and runs back to where he was killed, asking me why I killed him, I told him why, he then kept following me and still asking why, at this point he was asking for me to be warranted (check log) when I killed him in a past life? You can see in the footage provided above that he is hurrying the president to warrant me, at this point he keeps asking at the petrol station, Auston comes up to this guy asks him to unwarrant him, he ignores him when he has a AK pointed to him and then turns around and arrests him because Auston shot 2x he then went on the meta game, Insult me in OOC by calling me a "Dumb ***" and then told me I've went "Full retard"

That was very confusing to read with a dude named Nexus
That be eth me. Anyways, I'll also put some evidence in a bit.
Approved.