The Virus Q9
After mad scientist Darien Clark's house got raided by SRU, they took the vial that contained the virus, "Q9"
It was quick and deadly and could spread rapidly and would at the survival camp in the forest, meant to keep the virus out.

Note : This was before all the other players modified it, if somebody could give a screenshot

The Armium Services heard about the threat, the forces arrived at the camp right before the beast showed up.
[Provide Photos of Armium Services]

The Armium Services contain the beast, a brave civilian tries to fight it, but fails. The president is injured in this.

The Armium Services flee as the camp gets destroyed by fire and attacks from the beast, the beast breaches his cell
[Provide Photos]

The Armium Services use a lab to try and make a cure for the virus, but make it worst.

More photos required

The Armium Services kill the last of the infected, killing two of their infected troops
Photos required
The following 1 user Likes Mr.Crucket's post:
  • Duane
It's an Outstanding RP. Great job guys! Cool
It was quite fun!

Heres a video made by Remen from our clan Armium Services [Worth watching]
That explains when the Virus Q9 Outbroke.

Thanks for the people participating, and thanks too Shadow, spawning those Antilions, and Guardians.

And Congrats too Rambi, and Lightbeer, being there too The Last Stand!

If you have an insane screenshot, or anything else you're welcome too post it. So people can see theres much more than that.

Perhaps Armium Services will make another Big RP event together with Rivet. Who knows!
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Remen3
I DIED LAST Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Gui's post:
  • actor
Despite the lag interrupting the event, overall I enjoyed the experience of taking part in it.
Wow.. either you really suck at shooting or that was because.. Uh... I don't even know..

Nevertheless, looks like a fun RP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-29-2014, 05:36 PM)Floodify Wrote: Wow.. either you really suck at shooting or that was because.. Uh... I don't even know..

Nevertheless, looks like a fun RP.

S2M/S2RP to prolong the roleplay.
Believe me, if I acted like it was a real fire-fight everyone would totally be on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood, i'm serious.... believe me.
The following 1 user Likes Remen3's post:
  • Reefaz
OMG THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN even tho only me act0r and one more guy survived

Best rp i have ever done on FL:RP i hope its not the last one Smile
It was a great RP and lost of fun!
I can proudly say that i enjoyed this RP, even though my bones were crushed by an antilion I thoroughly enjoyed it and Here is my thank you to everyone that participated in it and made it a mingefree experience