Flame
Name: [FL:RP] Evanswachtz

Time/Date: Around 19:50 (Swedish time)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Name of Administrator: [FL] Flame [STEAM_0:0:13579893]

Evidence: He doesn't even come up with a reason to blacklist me.
The reason why I got blacklisted from guns was: 'You dont kill tresspassers just because'.
That's not a valid reason, "Just because"?

I also had "permission" to kill the rebel because he was tresspassing, the permission was granted by the president.

Flame has banned about 5 people in 10 minutes, some because a valid reason and some because an unvalid reason.
I consider this as "Admin Abuse"..

Picture: [Image: WE9YCUe.jpg]
A couple things I can take out of this.

First thing is if you read our admin abuse rules and what is admin abuse and what is not you will find :

Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Next point you do not kill trespassers for just trespassing. If that is not what happened you can make an unblacklist request and settle it there.

No abuse noted. So unless you have anything else to add this will be closed.
(06-28-2014, 06:20 PM)Fultz Wrote: A couple things I can take out of this.

First thing is if you read our admin abuse rules and what is admin abuse and what is not you will find :

Quote:The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

Next point you do not kill trespassers for just trespassing. If that is not what happened you can make an unblacklist request and settle it there.

No abuse noted. So unless you have anything else to add this will be closed.
ยจ

Close it..
As I see it, you killed someone without a valid reason, and that's easy enough to understand from the blacklist reason. As I see it, you got a mild punishment, and I wouldn't have been as "gentle" as Flame.

This is in no way admin-abuse, and you've failed to understand what's admin-abuse and what's NOT admin abuse.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If you shot a rebel that was tress-passing with a WEAPON out, then it would obviously be justified. However according to Flame he was unarmed and you shouldn't kill an unarmed man, that is what the tazer is for. And may I remind you that blacklisting/banning isn't exactly abuse and if you wish to remove your blacklist do it in the correct forum.

Whether or not it was a valid reason to ban someone is entirely up to the Administrator and not you. Yes, if you have been banned you may apply for an unban request .. but you don't get to choose whether or not the user should be banned for his/hers offence.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Closed.

No abuse noted.