Missing Money or Items?
very well done! Smile
(06-24-2014, 08:52 AM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote: He probably has his veteran badge because despite him trolling now, once upon a time he was actually a good administrator, something which you failed to be otherwise you wouldn't of been a moderator for the best part of a year and then get demoted.

Spoiler :

(06-24-2014, 10:35 AM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote: Since when was Education more important then FL?

The following 5 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Adman, aviator, KaiBoyFtw14, NotSep, Arcus
Alright, stop with the off topic talk. Consider yourself warned, don't continue.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Ciryl, Nacreas
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(06-24-2014, 01:13 PM)Ciryl Wrote: [quote='KaiBoyFtw14' pid='374395' dateline='1403599948']
He probably has his veteran badge because despite him trolling now, once upon a time he was actually a good administrator, something which you failed to be otherwise you wouldn't of been a moderator for the best part of a year and then get demoted.

Spoiler :

I am clearly the one who is licking ass here.

"George was a fantastic moderator" - Nacreas
"His inactivity was due to education" - Nacreas. Seem to know a lot about his private life considering you don't even know the guy.
And then he tops it all of by saying he'd he like to see me beat his RP/Administrative experience. And I'm the one who's licking ass here??

Going off-topic after warning. Warned - Enzyme
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(06-24-2014, 06:06 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 01:13 PM)Ciryl Wrote: [quote='KaiBoyFtw14' pid='374395' dateline='1403599948']
He probably has his veteran badge because despite him trolling now, once upon a time he was actually a good administrator, something which you failed to be otherwise you wouldn't of been a moderator for the best part of a year and then get demoted.

Spoiler :

g

Actually he is his brother lol and what hes saying is true. Some people don't deserve their tags but still have it and they keep breaking the 'requirements for veteran'. you should just leave here kaiboy and first know some facts before replying such sh*t.

on topic: nice

Going off-topic, ignoring warnings. Warned - Enzyme
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Nacreas
Shit! You got me! Need to buy new alt account now. 24th one now...

Lol no, joking, glad the peace is restored!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • tmes2000
Nice one!