Missing Money or Items?
Yes Temar, glad that you're fixing bugs and loopholes that are caused by your laziness, truly amazing job.
Freezak, work on your tone. I haven't seen you doing anything to help FL instead of trolling around, so let's not point fingers around.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Nacreas, James_Gaff
(06-23-2014, 03:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Freezak, work on your tone. I haven't seen you doing anything to help FL instead of troll around, so let's not point fingers around.

I helped FL enough when it was my time to do so. It's just funny when a bunch of people are praising the developer for doing his most basic job.
Better take a look at how many new things do you have on FL.
It may be ironic but if you really think that Temar isn't lazy and useless, just look at his sentences. (Not giving a single fuck about uppercase letters nor punctuation, "Hydrolic abuse" pls).
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  •
(06-23-2014, 03:54 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 03:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Freezak, work on your tone. I haven't seen you doing anything to help FL instead of troll around, so let's not point fingers around.

I helped FL enough when it was my time to do so. It's just funny when a bunch of people are praising the developer for doing his most basic job.
It may be ironic but if you really think that Temar isn't lazy and useless, just look at his sentences. (Not giving a single *** about uppercase letters nor punctuation, "Hydrolic abuse" pls).

Please, do enlighten me, what have you brought to FL in terms of developments? When you have done as much as Temar, come back and criticise then.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • mgdwszx
This thread is now turning into a flame war, lets put a stop to it here.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(06-23-2014, 03:59 PM)Jamster Wrote:

It may be ironic but if you really think that Temar isn't lazy and useless, just look at his sentences. (Not giving a single *** about uppercase letters nor punctuation, "Hydrolic abuse" pls).

Please, do enlighten me, what have you brought to FL in terms of developments? When you have done as much as Temar, come back and criticise then.

Nothing in terms of development, never even said so. Read with understanding and write with purpose, commie.

BTW i forgot, Temar cried recently about not getting paid, so he can sit on his ass and do nothing but wait for few bugs to be revealed, then process to fix them > success.

Because the quality of someones grammar represents how usefull and effective someone is at their "job".

Anyways; drop it Freezak. If you want to act disrespectful, then take it somewhere else. I'm not asking you again.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-23-2014, 04:02 PM)Nacreas Wrote: This thread is now turning into a flame war, lets put a stop to it here.

As I said
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The bug wasn't even made by me it was before my time
But it was me who fixed it
It was me who has been investigating it
It's me who is currently going thought about 3,000 logs undoing 100's of transactions to lots of people
The following 5 users Like Temar's post:
  • Nacreas, Enzyme, James_Gaff, Burnett, GeorgeTheBoy
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Disregarding Enzyme's warnings and warning is given.

-Fultz