Un-blacklist request [FL:RP] Ryvul
Your name: [FL:RP] Ryvul

Your blacklist ID: 32004

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19015792

Reason: v_2d - CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Floodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I feel that blacklisting me for CDM was harsh. What happened was that I was driving by main street in a Tides truck fairly slow around 20mph because at the speed I was going at, someone could out run me. I was driving by and a group of people were sitting on the bench, one of them playing music with a guitar. One of them ran out and the "Talking" hud came up. I just bumped into him and I guess he got injured. I don't think he died. I didn't get out to check because there was cops around.

There was no communication from me to admin what so ever. I asked him could we talk about the incident, cause I wanted to explain how the BL was unjust. He must have been in hiding as there was no sign of him in the "tab menu" or when I typed status into console his name didn't show either. I got the blacklist when he wasn't apparently on the server? It was all just a bit confusing and unfair.
I would like for my blacklist to be either reduced or removed due to the unfortunate circumstances.
I was undercover during the time you got blacklisted. You were driving on the left side in the wrong direction and had CDMed someone, mainly because of your recklessly driving. It is your responsibility to drive correctly.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify